Official Bitcoin Thread

Doge 4/20 is trending.

Might be another big run

Screenshot_20210417-222339_Reddit.jpg

Big dip. Man o man. This one hurts.
Prices not seen since two weeks ago. If this hurts, you’ve got paper hands Papi.

I nibbled some Uma and corn but very little. This isn’t even a pull back really.

the money laundering news could linger and cause a bigger problem but that’ll be an awesome buying opportunity if we another 15-20% lower in corn.

thought about buying more siren but gas prices are high as **** and offsetting the discount in price action.

AMP barely moved. Badass right there. Would like to see .035-.05 to add more.

why the hell do you guys get mad when it dumps? :lol: it always comes back harder and gives you a chance to make money.

I don't get it unless you were going to cash out, let it tank. I want free eth.

I literally don’t understand it :lol:

It’ll dump a couple thousand and folks act like the sky is falling. Keep in mind it went to as low as, what, $43k/$46k a month or so ago?

If this drop is such a big deal they should’ve sold off when it was $64k *shrug*

I been doing the same.....imagine it jumping like DOGE :wow:
100b in supply says no

tokenomics and potential the majority of supply gets locked up due to its use case as a collateral token for payments, cross chain swaps, etc says it’ll go higher than doge.

this is a baby ripple potentially. Doesn’t mean it’ll work like that, adoption and staking has to happen, but if it works to full maturity, we’ll be ok.

Start doing your research on alts, this is your chance to start readying those bags for 2022-2026

My focus thematically is on defi, payments and collateral, derivatives and synthetic assets, options dex that should round out the infrastructure to take crypto to the next level

I’ll be eying amp comp Uma snx and si

Back
Top Bottom