Official Bitcoin Thread

Joined Mar 31, 2011
Does anybody have DAI with Gemini Earn? Seems like you could basically use it as a savings account with 7.4% interest (currently).

Joined May 25, 2004
Does anybody have DAI with Gemini Earn? Seems like you could basically use it as a savings account with 7.4% interest (currently).
i don’t use it because I’m down with the risks to make more than 7.4%. Better believe once I hit my goals though I’ll be using stable coins.

Joined May 25, 2004
I like Gemini because it’s easy to stake.

they both got high fees so no way around that. I just chalk the fees up. Someone is going to want a cut. It’s just the way it is.

just moved some coins from cb today to Gemini and the transfer went smooth.

I’ll be staking my eth on Coinbase though because it’s insured and that’s my money make so I can’t afford to lose it. Even if I make less money.

Joined Apr 29, 2007
Idk if there is a price target for me and ETH. If it did anything close to where BTC is now I'd still hold and wait for higher since the potential is there.

I have a super small bag of ETC. That's legit just a longshot bag for me. Its been trending up so I'm adding in small buys every couple weeks for the hell of it. If it ever hit 1K I'd be pretty geeked.

Joined Apr 29, 2007
Y’all gotta just stop saying you missed out and buy it no matter the price.
People don't get the fractional aspect. So what if you only own 1% of something could be worth 1M dollars in the future.

Just because you can't buy a whole coin doesn't mean you missed the boat.

Buy what you can afford and make your peace with it. Same dudes saying dang I missed the boat at 1K gonna be saying the same thing when said coin is worth 2 or 3x it's current price.

Joined May 25, 2004
People don't get the fractional aspect. So what if you only own 1% of something could be worth 1M dollars in the future.

Just because you can't buy a whole coin doesn't mean you missed the boat.

Buy what you can afford and make your peace with it. Same dudes saying dang I missed the boat at 1K gonna be saying the same thing when said coin is worth 2 or 3x it's current price.
exactly, like yeah I didn’t get my eth for the dirt but I still tripled up on my first big buy when it was already “high” and that was like a few months ago. :lol:

imagine applying that theory to a house or something. Your *** is never gonna buy anything. :rofl:

at the end of the day it’s what you believe is gonna blow up. You can crunch all the numbers you want and watch all the youtube you want but you’re gonna have to take a risk or 18 to make some money.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now