Official Bitcoin Thread

Y’all gotta just stop saying you missed out and buy it no matter the price.
People don't get the fractional aspect. So what if you only own 1% of something could be worth 1M dollars in the future.

Just because you can't buy a whole coin doesn't mean you missed the boat.

Buy what you can afford and make your peace with it. Same dudes saying dang I missed the boat at 1K gonna be saying the same thing when said coin is worth 2 or 3x it's current price.

People don't get the fractional aspect. So what if you only own 1% of something could be worth 1M dollars in the future.

Just because you can't buy a whole coin doesn't mean you missed the boat.

Buy what you can afford and make your peace with it. Same dudes saying dang I missed the boat at 1K gonna be saying the same thing when said coin is worth 2 or 3x it's current price.

exactly, like yeah I didn’t get my eth for the dirt but I still tripled up on my first big buy when it was already “high” and that was like a few months ago. :lol:

imagine applying that theory to a house or something. Your *** is never gonna buy anything. :rofl:

at the end of the day it’s what you believe is gonna blow up. You can crunch all the numbers you want and watch all the youtube you want but you’re gonna have to take a risk or 18 to make some money.

Idk, the widespread adoption and education of what blockchain is and that its a real framework and not a scam system. I feel like we might not have these major pull backs anymore.

makes you miss those days of waking up seeing bitcoin at 9k and eth at $224. haha

Idk, the widespread adoption and education of what blockchain is and that its a real framework and not a scam system. I feel like we might not have these major pull backs anymore.

makes you miss those days of waking up seeing bitcoin at 9k and eth at $224. haha
A market that is dominated by retail and whales will always have insane volatility until it is taken over by institutions.

Keep getting a trading is disabled error for coinbase pro. Any insight? It gives no explanation.

I got about 293 to invest , any advice you can give on what crypto to invest in?
should I get in on doge coin?
( I’m a beginner )

Back
Top Bottom