Official Bitcoin Thread

My boy huh 👀?

For real tho bruh

Put

Me

On.

😂😂 I wish it was me bro. At the time he was high on BTC, ETH, and XRP. At the time it was when XRP was pumping and went up to $2ish from under $1 and everyone was eating. So I had FOMO and told him to guide me and he told me to put as much as I want into each and my dumb *** put $3k into XRP to make a quick flip then it tanked to under $1 soon after. If I put that $3k into ETH at the time I would have $100k :smh:

Yessir made about $12

37342D1F-31F7-4B89-BAE2-5C955C65D2C8.jpeg
I’m about to put some in too. Debating on all or not lol

the math was weird tho it’s 6% annual? Or monthly lol cuz when I did the preview the math looked weird to me lmao

I know a lot of you guys are curious about staking eth on coinbase. I'd definitely say look around first you can "stake" for 6% interest with much shorter terms via nexo.

I'm still not really into the idea of coinbase controling your coins for 12 months +.

I have no intention of selling soon but I like having the option to if I need to. Nexo is offering 30 day minimum terms at 6% interest annually for platinum members (requires 10% purchase of their coin, which has gone up a ton in the last 12 months).

Not telling anyone what to do or how to do it but having the opt in option every 30 days seems way better than locking my coins up for potentially years at a time.

Ps been making 5% interest on eth for a couple months now with no Stake required.

Screenshot_20210505-224425_Nexo Wallet.jpg

I know a lot of you guys are curious about staking eth on coinbase. I'd definitely say look around first you can "stake" for 6% interest with much shorter terms via nexo.

I'm still not really into the idea of coinbase controling your coins for 12 months +.

I have no intention of selling soon but I like having the option to if I need to. Nexo is offering 30 day minimum terms at 6% interest annually for platinum members (requires 10% purchase of their coin, which has gone up a ton in the last 12 months).

Not telling anyone what to do or how to do it but having the opt in option every 30 days seems way better than locking my coins up for potentially years at a time.

Ps been making 5% interest on eth for a couple months now with no Stake required.

Screenshot_20210505-224425_Nexo Wallet.jpg
Yeah that’s a good point that’s why I was debating on how much to stake lol

I know there are a lot of venues out there but your boy does appreciate the convenience and ease of CB :lol:

Yeah that’s a good point that’s why I was debating on how much to stake lol

I know there are a lot of venues out there but your boy does appreciate the convenience and ease of CB :lol:
Cop some nexo (which I'm not gonna lie is kinda a pain but it's been worth it), and move your coins to nexo. Earn 5% on everything with no Stake. Then you don't even have to battle that dilemma.

If you wanna earn 1% more you can stake on there and get the same deal every 30 days. Ain't no way I'd give up control of potentially thousands of dollars for years at a time when I could make 1% less without ever having them leave my control.

I'm with the staking for sure but those CB terms leave a lot to be desired.

My cousin hit me like yo I just got the offer to stake and now coinbase had my coins until late 2022 or til 2023. I was like WTF 😂.

Copped some TEL.

do you guys leave it on KuCoin in your main account or send it to a wallet?

it was a little over my head but I figured it out.

May 6-7 Mark Cuban, Edward Snowden, Vitalik Buterin, CZ, Winklevoss Twins are some of the featured speakers.

Copped some TEL.

do you guys leave it on KuCoin in your main account or send it to a wallet?

it was a little over my head but I figured it out.

I was just tryna scoop some up about 30min ago off kucoin. Yeah I don't have the patients to figure out how to use the exchange. Did you use a YT video as a tutorial or just feel your way around lol?

Y’all go hard getting in on such a run up lol. With that being said, I did the same thing.... Long time hold on Tel for me, so not worried about consolidation. Was supposed to get in like 2 weeks ago smh

I was just tryna scoop some up about 30min ago off kucoin. Yeah I don't have the patients to figure out how to use the exchange. Did you use a YT video as a tutorial or just feel your way around lol?

I just messed around until I figured it out.

well I had to convert some eth which pissed me off because I'm trying to hoard it.

anyways, I made my kucoin account, then went to my Coinbase account and sent some eth to my kucoin.

so hit deposit on kucoin, then select eth or btc. copy that wallet address, then go to your exchange with your eth or btc and hit withdraw to another wallet and paste that copied ku coin wallet address.

it will take a few minutes for it to hit your account.

THEN hit assets, click your main account, transfer you coins to your trading account

then hit markets on the left, look up the TEL that coordinates with what you deposited either eth or btc

then you can buy it, just do a market order so hit "market" then buy your TEL.

Back
Top Bottom