Official Bitcoin Thread

I know a lot of you guys are curious about staking eth on coinbase. I'd definitely say look around first you can "stake" for 6% interest with much shorter terms via nexo.

I'm still not really into the idea of coinbase controling your coins for 12 months +.

I have no intention of selling soon but I like having the option to if I need to. Nexo is offering 30 day minimum terms at 6% interest annually for platinum members (requires 10% purchase of their coin, which has gone up a ton in the last 12 months).

Not telling anyone what to do or how to do it but having the opt in option every 30 days seems way better than locking my coins up for potentially years at a time.

Ps been making 5% interest on eth for a couple months now with no Stake required.

Screenshot_20210505-224425_Nexo Wallet.jpg

I been rocking with Nexo to. Interest has been nice.

20210506_060647.jpg

I have some serious soul searching to do this next year. I have $200,000 coming my way from a previous jobs stock payout. I’ve always had the mindset to throw it in something safe like an IRA or a safe s&p move.

NOW I’m considering YOLO-ing the entire amount into crypto. Half of me wants that life changing skrill, but the other half of me doesn’t wanna be the “I lost all my life savings on such and such” guy. Do financial advisors even give advice on crypto investing?

I have some serious soul searching to do this next year. I have $200,000 coming my way from a previous jobs stock payout. I’ve always had the mindset to throw it in something safe like an IRA or a safe s&p move.

NOW I’m considering YOLO-ing the entire amount into crypto. Half of me wants that life changing skrill, but the other half of me doesn’t wanna be the “I lost all my life savings on such and such” guy. Do financial advisors even give advice on crypto investing?
Most will say don't do it tbh. Way too volitile. Index funds grow at like 10-15% a year. You could do 100k in an index and another 100K in crypto to be "safe" .

Not gonna lie I got like 10k on Robinhood in various stocks and it's way too slow for me. Thinking about really cashing that out and just going straight crypto. My crypto holdings make my stocks look like play money.

You don’t have to go full yolo or full safe investments man. A respectable financial advisor will work with you in finding a good ratio that would fit your risk appetite and needs.

Most would be 75 safe 25 risk tbh

no cap that urus might be copped :lol:

if yall had a choice, would you pay off your current house or buy another one straight up?

Go with your gut. Name a time in history where you can front-run institutions??

$200K? I’d put half in an index fund, then split the rest on crypto. 50% in stable coins, 40% on mid cap coins, and gamble the rest on new coins.

I’d put 85-90% of it in an index fund like SPY, VTI, or VT and leave 10% to play around with.

Back
Top Bottom