Official Bitcoin Thread

I think Kucoin is one of the better exchanges tbh lol.

Without KuCoin CEX users in the U.S. would be screwed and blocked off from a lot of projects. It's super functional too, but like moe said, it's not the most intuitive for new users.

I got Gemini and Coinbase as the two CEX with the best UX but they're missing some of KuCoin's functionality.

I think FTX US kind of struck that perfect balance right in the middle.

This here is just an obligatory **** Binance.US

Kucoin has improved a lot and is now one of my favourite exchanges.
Few years ago, the only thing that looked worse was Cryptopia.

I’ve been eating off the RAY-SRM pool all summer. Combined with the Phantom wallet, it’s the least friction I’ve experienced farming, definitely a good starting point.

I’m still convinced Terra one of the best farming opportunities out there. I cash out weekly and swap for LUNA right away.

Still a long runway ahead.

So I dipped my toes with this **** over the weekend.

1. Went to raydium.io

2. added liquidity (equal amount of ray and srm) under liquidity tab

3. Went to FARMS tab, scrolled to Ray-Srm LP & clicked “Stake LP”

4. Went to app.step.finance to see yield farming data. It said the apr is 50.9% and the apy is 66.3%

Can someone tell me if I’m ****ing up or if I did the right way? What’s next, just watch the apr tokens pile up? Do I need to press the “Harvest” tab like once a week? How do I keep adding the harvest to the farming stacks?

I’m trynna be a humble farmer word to アミーゴ アミーゴ :lol:

Last edited:
Screenshot_20210913-075253.png

I wanted to invest in GALA but they specifically said don't buy the token for investment in their Discord and I was out after that :lol:

WOW @ LTC

I wanted to invest in GALA but they specifically said don't buy the token for investment in their Discord and I was out after that :lol:

WOW @ LTC
What was the logic behind not having people invest in the token?

Ltc news is fake?
That's what I'm seeing as well.
Was that an exit dump :lol:

Looks like it took down other coins with it.

What was the logic behind not having people invest in the token?

No idea but the devs or whoever was running the discord kept on saying it so It gave me red flags.
It's probably for legal reasons and maybe I should've invested it since it's now on Binance and Mirandus looks good.

**Zerohedge updated** FAKE....that roller coaster for ltc peeps. doh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom