Official Bitcoin Thread

Bitcoin investors are reportedly exempt from taxes in El Salvador

The government of El Salvador will reportedly exempt investors from paying a capital gains tax and an income tax on Bitcoin (BTC), according to a presidential legal counsel.

Javier Argueta, a legal adviser to President Nayib Bukele, is looking to encourage foreign investment through major tax breaks on Bitcoin, Agence France-Presse reported Sept. 10.

“If a person has assets in Bitcoin and makes high profits, there will be no tax. This is done obviously to encourage foreign investment,” Argueta said, adding that El Salvador will impose no taxes on “either the capital increase or the income.”

One of my friends who is well off almost moved there strictly because of that exemption. His family is from there, but supposedly the gang affiliation and cartel dangers far outweigh anything else going on there. Even if you’re in the supposed “richest part of town”

So I dipped my toes with this **** over the weekend.

1. Went to raydium.io

2. added liquidity (equal amount of ray and srm) under liquidity tab

3. Went to FARMS tab, scrolled to Ray-Srm LP & clicked “Stake LP”

4. Went to app.step.finance to see yield farming data. It said the apr is 50.9% and the apy is 66.3%

Can someone tell me if I’m ****ing up or if I did the right way? What’s next, just watch the apr tokens pile up? Do I need to press the “Harvest” tab like once a week? How do I keep adding the harvest to the farming stacks?

I’m trynna be a humble farmer word to @ecook0808 :lol:

I 'd stake my LP tokens on https://solfarm.io/vaults/. It auto-harvests your earnings and rolls them back into LP tokens. You also earn TULIP at the same time

y78rxgsod7x61.gif

litecoin-rollercoaster-bearish.gif

:lol: :ohwell:

So I dipped my toes with this **** over the weekend.

1. Went to raydium.io

2. added liquidity (equal amount of ray and srm) under liquidity tab

3. Went to FARMS tab, scrolled to Ray-Srm LP & clicked “Stake LP”

4. Went to app.step.finance to see yield farming data. It said the apr is 50.9% and the apy is 66.3%

Can someone tell me if I’m ****ing up or if I did the right way? What’s next, just watch the apr tokens pile up? Do I need to press the “Harvest” tab like once a week? How do I keep adding the harvest to the farming stacks?

I’m trynna be a humble farmer word to @ecook0808 :lol:

Yup that's all there is to it. I harvest/claim rewards for all my farming Sunday night but you could harvest daily or anytime you want.

even at that peak today, it still didn’t reach my average buy in. glad i swapped mine away months ago.
4D507DA5-49A7-447C-9078-F7A878BC9AC9.jpeg
I'm just hopeful it will surpass the ATH of a few months ago... Back in May it went to about $420 I believe.

I'm confident it'll surpass that... one day... :lol:

Once it does, I'll strongly consider swapping it all out for probably MATIC or Cosmos

1631555959088.png

1631556131472.png

The TVL increase for Solana is crazy. Show's It's not just NFT's that's growing.

3 Billion TVL after one week for SUNNY must be a world record.

Need to see if it's worth putting a little something in SUNNY.

I'm just hopeful it will surpass the ATH of a few months ago... Back in May it went to about $420 I believe.

I'm confident it'll surpass that... one day... :lol:

Once it does, I'll strongly consider swapping it all out for probably MATIC or Cosmos
i get not wanting to swap at a loss but my biggest lesson has come via opportunity cost.
if i was still holding, i would have never swapped for VXV and that did almost a 10x since i swapped. hodling LTC would keep me in the red.

Never heard a gat damn thing about SUNNY until today :smh:

Yea, I checked your list a couple pages back to see if you listed it before making my post.

First time I'm hearing of it too. I just saw it shoot up the TVL charts in no time.

I bought a small bag to speculate after the dip it had today.
No roadmap yet and it's only utility is goverenance but it reminds me of Pancake Bunny during its good times.

Just found out my boy made like 50k off polkadot the last year. Him and his cousin been going in

so ridiculous cause everyone in my friend group knew except me. And I’ve said thousands of times, I wish I knew someone that was into crypto to team up with.
And no one told me :stoneface: :stoneface:

I get it though. I don’t tell people anything except one friend.

they’ll just turn around and buy doge more than likely anyways.

me and my one boy are always plotting but he gets it. The others just want to turn 1k into 100k dumpster diving.

i get not wanting to swap at a loss but my biggest lesson has come via opportunity cost.
if i was still holding, i would have never swapped for VXV and that did almost a 10x since i swapped. hodling LTC would keep me in the red.

10x is awesome man...

And I'm sure I could've swapped LTC for plenty other Alts and have seen similar gains...
but the way I like to see it, HODLing LTC has also forced me to put NEW money into crypto, rather than just swapping my existing LTC holdings for something else ..

So now I got my LTC bag, and a few other bags as well. :smile:

I get it though. I don’t tell people anything except one friend.

they’ll just turn around and buy doge more than likely anyways.

me and my one boy are always plotting but he gets it. The others just want to turn 1k into 100k dumpster diving.
why not share the wealth, when I first got into crypto with BTC/LTC/ETH which was worth 1/999th of what it is now. I told my closest friends. they made money, ton of it, and much more than me especially now

always thank me. when it comes to stuff like that, always share with my boys any info on making money especially when them investing or whatever doesn't hurt your bottom Line at all

thats just me

why not share the wealth, when I first got into crypto with BTC/LTC/ETH which was worth 1/999th of what it is now. I told my closest friends. they made money, ton of it, and much more than me especially now

always thank me. when it comes to stuff like that, always share with my boys any info on making money especially when them investing or whatever doesn't hurt your bottom Line at all

thats just me

im not against it it’s just most people I know who buy crypto are idiots irl.

I tell them to buy Sol and they buy shib and safemoon and want to tell me to buy it too. I just can’t deal with them. :lol:

im not against it it’s just most people I know who buy crypto are idiots irl.

I tell them to buy Sol and they buy shib and safemoon and want to tell me to buy it too. I just can’t deal with them. :lol:
I feel you

sadly for me, the same people who didn't know ****... know way more than me but again got into it early thanks to me

feels good and bad at the same time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom