Official Bitcoin Thread

i don’t talk about **** at work and don’t give tips to anyone. when i first started selling off my shoes from work where i kept them, some people found out i was buying crypto plus i listed shoes on IG trade for ETH/BTC. people ask me how my crypto is doing and i say “ok” no matter what. if they ask what i bought i say “couple small things” and leave it at that. you guys with big portfolios know that most regular folk couldn’t handle doing crypto. even with my small portfolio, it’s pretty crazy to see how volatile it gets. i thought this was funny:
3665E15F-369C-4065-BB35-FDF877E8C879.jpeg

yeah my portfolio swings up and down thousands of dollars and I don’t bat an eye and nobody here would either.

but can you imagine telling a no coiner to go on kucoin and cop some telcoin? :rofl:

they’d be like hell no after 2 minutes and give up.
i think it has a lot to do with entry point tho

alot of folks trying to get in are putting in like $500 and that's a lot for them.
**** $500 is a lot for me tbh lmao

Don't know how I missed these but I'm in. Minting in 5 mins :lol:.

They're gonna build them into an Animal Crossing type play to earn game, and the team looks real nice.

Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 8.52.51 PM.png

I’m probably never going to sell tbh, mainly because I don’t ever see it hitting the price I‘d like for it to hit to sell.

Firm to start: accounting with specialty in crypto

If I’m a CPA I’m not touching this with a ten foot pole for years, maybe decades even.

Imagine going from a regulatory framework like GAAP to the Wild West we know and love. Hell DeFi basically the far side of the moon. :lol:

But the need is definitely there. I have ZERO idea what I need to be doing tax wise.

That’s if I ever sold anything for profit. Never happened once. Nope not me.

Been a minute lurking on NT, I’m back! Used to visit this thread often. Just wanted to see if anyone is in XYO in here? Or plans to?

Just got listed on Coinbase a few days ago and it’s looking good. Low market cap at 500M and 12B circulating tokens. Started buying small at 0.005 and kept buying up to close to a million tokens. XYO to me is the Google Earth of Crypto and think it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity to get in early.

Would love to hear everyone’s opinion on this. I’m pretty hyped to see it reach $1 in the short term

Been a minute lurking on NT, I’m back! Used to visit this thread often. Just wanted to see if anyone is in XYO in here? Or plans to?

Just got listed on Coinbase a few days ago and it’s looking good. Low market cap at 500M and 12B circulating tokens. Started buying small at 0.005 and kept buying up to close to a million tokens. XYO to me is the Google Earth of Crypto and think it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity to get in early.

Would love to hear everyone’s opinion on this. I’m pretty hyped to see it reach $1 in the short term

can i ask why you feel this way about xyo?

yeah my portfolio swings up and down thousands of dollars and I don’t bat an eye and nobody here would either.

but can you imagine telling a no coiner to go on kucoin and cop some telcoin? :rofl:

they’d be like hell no after 2 minutes and give up.

Trust. I have been pushing this to my real close friends since the beginning, and you know how many listened? 2

2 people. Those 2 people, we chat daily on our private slack and just chitchat crypto all day. Both of them are doing great while the rest of circle of friends are doing the EXACT same thing they were doing 5-7yrs ago. LIKE EXACT. It definitely bothered me for the first few years that they didn't listen while I tried so bad to make us all flourish, but after about 2yrs worth of trying...i just gave up. sux.

**maybe that's why i spazz or get real salty when someone comes into this thread and DOESN'T "DYOR" or comes in here disregarding crypto/bitcoin. apologies in advance cuz I know it'll happen again :smile:

Now I have a circle of like-minded peeps that I chat with daily or every other day and overall, it just makes your mind sharp.

iron sharpens iron.

Last edited:
Bruh I’ve got the same exact situation. My other group are at least invested and have exposure, but are so behind on the effort to get to that next level.

Then there's the ones that will tell me, "I'll give you 2k, let me ride your plays"

I tell them, no.... you give me 2k, I'll guarantee you will get 5% APY (better than any bank investment).....I keep the rest. OR

Pay me $350 straight up, and they keep all profits.

It seems like a win-win, but the hate in them is soo real that they are blinded by ME, putting in the work, making money off their investment....WHEN I'm the one taking the RISK. FOH

Back
Top Bottom