Official Bitcoin Thread

invictus? looks like ~3x to reach 1b mcap. lots of growing room. rome is at around 188m mcap rn and regular release is next week. if it gets anywhere near the mcap of the top rebasers, i’ll be super happy #TeamPonzi

invictus? looks like ~3x to reach 1b mcap. lots of growing room. rome is at around 188m mcap rn and regular release is next week. if it gets anywhere near the mcap of the top rebasers, i’ll be super happy #TeamPonzi
IN a little bit over 300M market cap. When evaluating these rebase tokens, I think it’s important they have decent backing. I wouldn’t put into anything <100m personally..
The key to succeeding in a ponzi.. getting in nice and early :lol:

IN a little bit over 300M market cap. When evaluating these rebase tokens, I think it’s important they have decent backing. I wouldn’t put into anything <100m personally..
The key to succeeding in a ponzi.. getting in nice and early :lol:
rome is ranging around 170m rn and staking hasn’t even started yet (next week). hopefully they don’t rug but some of the team are from ohm so hopefully i can ride this one hard. might buy more tomorrow if there’s a dump.

rome is ranging around 170m rn and staking hasn’t even started yet (next week). hopefully they don’t rug but some of the team are from ohm so hopefully i can ride this one hard. might buy more tomorrow if there’s a dump.
How can I get some aRome?

How can I get some aRome?
add moonriver network to your metamask, jump on solarbeam dex, use their bridge to transfer funds over from bsc (bnb/busd) or ethereum (eth), hit the faucet to get some $movr for gas, and swap your assets (make sure you keep a little movr for gas). it’s even better if you can bridge over native $frax because that’s what aROME is paired with in the pool.

takes about 15-20 minutes to bridge.
86A2EEC3-9A9C-4197-AD19-FA90235E785F.jpeg

5CDCD18D-ACB2-4F4A-B823-8D930B9F39C5.jpeg

another way is to go on kucoin or one other cex that i can’t remember and buy $movr and import directly to moonriver network. if the faucet isn’t working, message me and i’ll send some over.

watch the charts. super volatile. it’s been ranging between $900-$1300 so choose your comfort zone if you buy in.

Last edited:
I still need to read their Medium stuff, been on the Discord trying to learn more though.

add moonriver network to your metamask, jump on solarbeam dex, use their bridge to transfer funds over from bsc (bnb/busd) or ethereum (eth), hit the faucet to get some $movr for gas, and swap your assets (make sure you keep a little movr for gas. it’s even better if you can bridge over native $frax because that’s what aROME is paired with in the pool.

takes about 15-20 minutes to bridge.
86A2EEC3-9A9C-4197-AD19-FA90235E785F.jpeg

5CDCD18D-ACB2-4F4A-B823-8D930B9F39C5.jpeg

another way is to go on kucoin or one other cex that i can’t remember and buy $movr and import directly to moonriver network. if the faucet isn’t working, message me and i’ll send some over.

watch the charts. super volatile. it’s been ranging between $900-$1300 so choose your comfort zone if you buy in.
I think it's a good buy just based on all the hoops I'll have to jump through that normies aren't willing to do to get it :lol:. I'll look to start a position before public launch sometime this week

What am I doing wrong?

I’m trying to send avax from cb to my metamask to stake some time.

if you use the camera it tells me it’s not an avax address and I copy and pasted 15 bucks to test it and it never came thought.

they both start with 0x so it should be c chain.

Yeah I got the network setup but the address is the same as my eth address but it’s the first time I tried to do anything outside the eth network on metamask.

idk what I’m messing up I copied it right off avax page.

Switch to MetaMask lol and position yourself for an airdrop one day

lending out some extra eth I hadon trader Joe

swapped eth for avax on Coinbase, sent to wallet, swapped avax for MIM, now earning 9%.

Gonna keep farming stables with my extra money now moving forward as I wait for a bear market or better opportunities

Will be doing some LPing as well in places where I want to own the defi token I’m getting rewards in

hopefully strong breaks below 500 and I can set up a node

alright I’m staked on time.

yeah I’m using metamask more and more. I need my ledger to touch down though before I move everything off cb.

i don’t want strong to go below 500 because I’ll be ****ed on my investment but whatever. I’ll just get more I guess.

Idk what the issue may be but it took forever for my avax to be sent to my metamask yesterday as well.

:rofl: @ the wonderland/time calculator giving you the option to count your profits in Lambo increments. What the hell is this :lol:

So my $1,000 staked will be worth 4 Lambos in 1 year? The power of “you never know🤷‍♂️!” Is undefeated.

its all profit I’ve staked, but realistically I’ll be happy if i just get my money back in the end.
Where do you see that calculator at :lol:

Back
Top Bottom