Official Bitcoin Thread

I picture an italian mafia dude robbing one of the pickups. Like Paulie from sopranos.

“You seein this Tone’ ?! These fuggin guys think they can put a BOTcoin machine in OUR neighborhood?! It ain’t right. WE should get a taste.”
“I told them to empty their damn wallets and safe, but they kept showing us MF pictures of jacked up squares on their their phones! TF?! They’re making fools out of us Tone…”

they play some bangers from time to time. I haven't checked it out in a minute though. since we're talking dao you guys should check if you can claim your time wonderland airdrop.

it's like 17 bucks. :lol: I only hold like a millionth of a wmemo or something, I deleted if from my mm but I could still claim.

I found the TurboTax crypto stuff really difficult to navigate. And that’s just with Coinbase. Basically it connects TurboTax directly to your CB account and lists every single transaction you ever made with that service. Then TurboTax wants you to personally enter in EVERY SINGLE TRANSACTION info ie: date of purchase, date of sale, etc. Then some of the transactions that TurboTax said occurred, weren’t showing up on Coinbase transaction history. I gave up after a few hours and just started hitting next.

You guys been doing this for years? No way I’m ever entering this info ever again. Might just pay for a better tax/crypto service next time. I don’t see how an IRS agent could sort through all that info and find out discrepancies for 50 million users. Or imagine going to H&R Block with these issues. Dude getting paid $13 an hour gonna be looking at you with a blank stare trying to figure out the cost basis for 5,000 CB purchases 🤣

nah bruh, they’re going after anyone with 600 bucks. They aren’t even going to try and figure out crypto.

Just opt in to the $40 Audit defense on TurboTax and send it LOL! Very legitimate claim of being new to crypto tax laws and I’m sure IRS isn’t messing with anyone owing less than 6 figures in taxes rn.

6364FCF5-143F-457C-BEB7-54A83AE34931.png

I just won a WL for Chill Rx, never heard of the project. Went to check their Twitter the roadmap is highly unique to me, anyone ever seen anything like this before? Just thought it was interesting, thoughts? Also won WL for weather report from a meme contest in Coolmans discord, just had to flex that quick.

So StrongChain is going to have a secondary token? Not sure how I feel about that. Probably nothing.

Yeah idk what it really would boil down to. Running a side chain and paying us the gas fees?

They need to shift away from the current model though that’s for sure.

Back
Top Bottom