Official Bitcoin Thread

Wow you’re in great position then!I think it’s good news as well especially if they can get on some of the major exchanges now. I have close to 200 billion. I wanted to get in late last year but didn’t start till December on Bitmart
Been following this project consistently. If they get the v2 right it’s the next SHIBA inu. The partner with Khabib could be huge based on some of the people he’s rubbing elbow with within the crypto community.

calibeebee calibeebee damn bro. 1 trillion was 175k at ATH

Been following this project consistently. If they get the v2 right it’s the next SHIBA inu. The partner with Khabib could be huge based on some of the people he’s rubbing elbow with within the crypto community.

calibeebee calibeebee damn bro. 1 trillion was 175k at ATH

:lol: I misread the decimal point. Around a billy is what I have currently. Which is worth……..$4.54 currently :rofl:

What are the tangible utilities that most NFTs or at least some of the NFTs offer?

Aint no way Im hanging that BS upthere on my wall ..... I rather invest in an 8bit gaming console and doing stills ...

Like I said before ... im just old I guess.

Only way I buy into some NFTs are if they have stuff that cam benefit me outside a metaverse.

Lets say Yeezy drops an NFT, the join gives you all the Yeezy releases at retail. Guarantee (x) amount of times of Yeeezy collabs. Concert tickets etc etc etc ... I dont want to hear about low gas fees, exclusive chat options etc ...

I plan on living my life outside ......

Make **** tangible and we talking.

This was a pretty damn fire tangible thing

Ponzi alert - CMLN (Chameleon). Just launched yesterday so price is pumping, but they have 3-day vesting ETH rewards based on your # of CMLN tokens held. I bought 16 CMLN yesterday and should be getting .002 ETH on Friday. Might be good for a quick swing trade, or hoping it doesn't rug and the rewards pile up. DYOR, DONT SPEND MORE THAN YOU CAN STOMACH GOING TO 0.

Also, make sure you review the buy/sell fees before making moves. They fluctuate and can skyrocket. Highest i saw for sell fees this AM was around 45% and the slippage has to be set to Auto on uniswap to work. BE AWARE OF THIS so you don't get ****ed beyond belief.

I done got hit with Time, and Zadeh in the same year....... Ponzi's at an all time high...... I might not even touch a crypto that begins with P at this point.
No doubt. This one is at least paying rewards in ETH, so you could theoretically recoup cost on a more stable asset. I have such a small position that I might just let it ride and hope it can give me gas money in perpetuity :lol:

I don't get it.

Are you wondering about why it was posted, or what the post is in general?

Somebody brought up the convo about how NFT’s don’t have tangible value attached to them and that it would be better if there were more real world things attached to the ideas.

The insta post is about how Tinker Hatfield just included 120 signed pairs of his air max for people who bought his 1st nfts.

Do you know who tinker Hatfield is or his importance to this shoe forum or no?

Are you wondering about why it was posted, or what the post is in general?

Somebody brought up the convo about how NFT’s don’t have tangible value attached to them and that it would be better if there were more real world things attached to the ideas.

The insta post is about how Tinker Hatfield just included 120 signed pairs of his air max for people who bought his 1st nfts.

Do you know who tinker Hatfield is or his importance to this shoe forum or no?
I didn't get how it showed utility in real world. I think it's very cool he attached the signed shoes to the NFT but without the shoes the NFT doesn't provide any utility other than ownership.

I done got hit with Time, and Zadeh in the same year.......
dude….i know so many people that vouched for him on some….he takes A LONGGG time to ship but he’s legit. i never did buy any but i’m sorry for your loss man.

i’m on a short family vacation to dc and nyc. super busy eating and walking. haven’t checked my portfolio cause i know it’s crap 😂

Finally bought a small bit of RUNE and added some ETH on this small dip. Every little helps.

Still building a cash position in case of a dip to 20K but real life is trying to make that not happen with all this inflation.

Step 1 for investing:
Get a better paying job. :lol:

y’all still worrying over price action?

Just dca until we see triple digit eth

IMX and lens protocol have my attention moving forward

Start planning for what you think will do well next cycle

Hate the Goblin stuff, free mint that lead to 2+ eth but it's obvious what's going on. Only thing they got going for them maybe is potential ties to Yuga due to some pitch decks...

keko jones keko jones You got some nerve questioning the validity/utility of these nft projects....

🤣 ya need to stop mentioning me up in here.

I don't even know wtf is going on here 😂

Others are straight up misquoting wtf I said.

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm I want to believe you so bad but after the way you swore to the Knicks fam that Mudaiy was the second coming not sure how I can do that .....

teasing

Was it really free? Besides gas fees?

I didnt understand how to mint the dam thing thru the contract address

I am noob

Yeah it was free with like $5 in gas. I just minted from the website I didn't bother with the contract.

Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 8.10.37 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 8.06.31 AM.png

Usually it's pretty easy to mint from the contract but I just checked the Goblin one and it looks confusing. They used goblin vocabulary on it :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom