Official Bitcoin Thread

jeezus stick stick how many dragonz do you have?

for NFTs, a lot of problems would be solved if you tie identity to ownership. proof of identity, humanness that’s deduplicated.

jeezus stick stick how many dragonz do you have?

for NFTs, a lot of problems would be solved if you tie identity to ownership. proof of identity, humanness that’s deduplicated.

I'm up to 3 Genesis now. Down to 1 baby and 4 Bloodmoons (mint pass for new Akumu ETH collection on 5/31). The bag is much too heavy to be honest :lol:. Will be looking to take some profits in the near future for sure.

giM4hk2Iv34xJ1OhrgGGyC0f7YX_eaFdNsFqpMi_Kd8.png
nYK737AzPhSFlzCd2ejWUB6ywWEBWRvUW03j7ZLKHHg.png
q7u6TgNmiX9umITH6AXre4y8mqeOF1zeY_m1gO4L2dY.png
ZtP7efiIH7hbQalHz9OWGvI-Mv7fAqwt1TkAXmjtLnA.png

Anyone here mess with Saitama Inu? They're moving to a v2 token on May 30th. Will help the token get listed on more Dex's and the supply will go down drastically.

Anyone here mess with Saitama Inu? They're moving to a v2 token on May 30th. Will help the token get listed on more Dex's and the supply will go down drastically.

I still have a little over a trillion coins in a wallet I don’t use. That’s good news I think.

I still have a little over a trillion coins in a wallet I don’t use. That’s good news I think.
Wow you’re in great position then!I think it’s good news as well especially if they can get on some of the major exchanges now. I have close to 200 billion. I wanted to get in late last year but didn’t start till December on Bitmart

Seems like a good concept ....

However, not 100% certain on how wallets work but I'm sure you can make a burner wallet get a SBT and sell it for a profit.

I'm just playing devils advocate at this point. I never said I was not for crypto or advancement ... just gave my opinion on what NFT is currently and why.

Always have mentain that if NFT can give you tangible things then I'm all for it.

constructive criticism should always be welcomed. i don’t see your statements as being aggressively contrarian. if your questions can’t be answered, then the tech is flawed.

in response to burner wallets, there are already projects in the works to bind deduplicated identity to a wallet.

Last edited:
constructive criticism should always be welcomed. i don’t see your statements as being aggressively contrarian. if your questions can’t be answered, then the tech is flawed.

in response to burner wallets, there are already projects in the works to bind identity to a wallet.
This is something definitely for the kids.

There are tons of people that have issues with goverment or people monitoring them.

Just dont see that flying by these people

SBT to a verified identity wallet which will reside in the blockchain for the world to see.

I guess they will probably have privacy measures built into it but to these people, you'll be giving up a lot of liberties.

The very foundation (perception) of crypto was to be anonymous and yet everyone can see transactions and where the money is going and coming from. Now add verify identity wallets and wtf .....

Copped a fragment nft a couple days back when i saw James was working on a print embossment on his insta stories. Looks like holders will be getting prints.

Your identity will never be added to a wallet (unless you dox yourself), it’ll be done leveraging zkProofs.

All of these questions have answers already in development.

SBTs are going to allow wallet addresses to have reputation scores assigned to them that will mimic credit scores, SSN, birth certificates, academic degrees, certificates, etc.

You can’t sell an SBT and no one would ever buy a wallet from you when you have access to the private keys and can rug it.

The world is a lot deeper tomorrow than what you’re looking at yesterday.

Your identity will never be added to a wallet (unless you dox yourself), it’ll be done leveraging zkProofs.

SBTs are going to allow wallet addresses to have reputation scores assigned to them that will mimic credit scores, SSN, birth certificates, academic degrees, certificates, etc.

You can’t sell an SBT and no one would ever buy a wallet from you when you have access to the private keys and can rug it.

Damn so like that episode of Black Mirror?

So if you have a SBT and sell it with the key 🔑 ... you can't just rug pull as it's none transferable. So what then? Both guys have access to the SBT?

You always trying to simplify stuff which is not as simple. Talking about no one would sell a burner wallet and no one will buy it. I wish the world be so simple ...

Plus all this has to have safe backups .. lost wallet/lost keys = lost life?

Damn so like that episode of Black Mirror?
Sounds crazy but that's almost what he described. Imagine being part of the elite because of a SBT .... future sounds very promising ... glad ill probably be turned to dust by then.

identity tied to the wallet allows for proof of humanness and prevents deduplication.

biometric identity tied to the wallet = your key
this is already in effect

it’s been interesting to see andre cronje make a heel turn and embrace regulation and kyc. perhaps crypto ethos will need to evolve?

Back
Top Bottom