Official Bitcoin Thread

Was it really free? Besides gas fees?

I didnt understand how to mint the dam thing thru the contract address

I am noob
Yup! Some easy tutorials if you Google too, a lot of the recent omnichain projects have been free mint too, never know what could pop off haha.

Alts will get wrecked even more. Plus this whole ETH 2.0 will drag the price down further imo. Its BTC season after we go below 25 imo.

Yeah, I’m dca weekly now but it’s not the bottom. Once we’re in triple digit eth I’m going in on the dumpster sale.

On the bright side, I'm not really worried about my Meta Mask getting hacked anymore. Nothing significant to lose now lol.

Just gonna dca in to Eth. Not sure if triple digits are coming or not. If I knew for a fact they were, I'd just wait for it.

Last edited:
Don't feel bad guys ... **** will rebound eventually.

Go mint some of the free ponzis and hope you catch a sucker for the quick comeup.

PS I too have lost in Crypto.

D2B0A435-CBEA-4521-9614-95AFDA3058C8.gif

Guess that i'll do it post got yanked :lol:

Almost 6... Nuts!

I'm hearing they went to 10?!? Insane.

Did you mint your Akumu? Sucks the contract was exploited but at least they acted quickly to shut it down. The art has really grown on me. Still haven't seen any traits but some of the skins are fire.

Why did I not hear of these. Man where are you guys finding out all this beforehand. :lol:
We still grinding for whitelists or are things better now?

Back
Top Bottom