Official Bitcoin Thread

Finally got some kin just as it starts coming down smh. Oh well. Like I said, it was only $100. Gonna throw it in the portfolio and just forget about it

QSP req eos KNC ltc trx VEN icx

I wanna add xrb rpx dnt neo xzc and QLC (although it’s way too rich for my liking right now) but I don’t have the liquidity to do so

QSP req eos KNC ltc trx VEN icx

I wanna add xrb rpx dnt neo xzc and QLC (although it’s way too rich for my liking right now) but I don’t have the liquidity to do so

Nice

Btc, ltc, eth, bch, xrp, trx, snov, xrb, rpx, ven, kcs

Had poe, dumped it for a decent profit but its gone up bout 0.10 since lol. Ah well, better not to be greedy.

Nice

Btc, ltc, eth, bch, xrp, trx, snov, xrb, rpx, ven, kcs

Had poe, dumped it for a decent profit but its gone up bout 0.10 since lol. Ah well, better not to be greedy.
You can’t time everything perfectly gotta just try to get the meat of the move. I’ve sold early on a lot of coins like xlm at .25, xzc at 45 but what are you gonna do lol

You can’t time everything perfectly gotta just try to get the meat of the move. I’ve sold early on a lot of coins like xlm at .25, xzc at 45 but what are you gonna do lol

Hey a profits a profit :lol:

Cash out and put it towards other coins. As long as you up, its all good.

Especially considering we not really doing anything to earn this money. I mean we not writing a report, giving a presentation, making a database, building stuff or lifting heavy **** :lol:

When I get my financial aid, going all in on qsp, trx, another alt, and one of the big three and from there research about where I wanna take things next

It's the actual movie which was decades ahead of its time. The SFX were dope as hell for a movie made nearly 40 years ago.

:lol: I didn't know he was actually talking about the movie. I though he meant tron was featured in a vice essential documentary :lol:

Last edited:
Obligatory “new to this thread blah, blah, blah” introduction but I’ve read/skimmed the entire thread & am continuously researching on my own but I do have a question to this who’ve bought on kucoin... is it normal for the purchase of an alt to be split into two transactions on your dealt orders?

Also, if I add the amount (manually) purchased from those two on my dealt orders, I’m getting a slightly different value than what I have in my assets?

Last edited:
Is QTUM worth picking up now at $60+ on Binance when 72% of it is being traded on Bitthumb for $90?

Hesitant to buy anything now everything seems overpriced :smh:
Scared money dont make no money though
If anyone cares, take a look at how coinmarketcap looked week by week since 2013.
https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/
Wish you had ripple at .25 haaaaaaaaaan?
JjAFZQN.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom