Official Bitcoin Thread

Warren Buffett hodl's stocks... if your a day trader or short term investor of course holding sounds stupid.. but if you have 5 to 10 year plan...
In 10 years, would you like 10 units or 20 units? This isn't about day trading, it's about not riding a stock down. If you think it's turning around soon, cool. Hold it and wait. If you think it's going to continue to go down before turning around, HODL makes no sense. Period. Sell high and enter back in lower for more units.

Reactions: Bee
In 10 years, would you like 10 units or 20 units? This isn't about day trading, it's about not riding a stock down. If you think it's turning around soon, cool. Hold it and wait. If you think it's going to continue to go down before turning around, HODL makes no sense. Period. Sell high and enter back in lower for more units.
Understandable point but who here really knows when a coin is going to drop or raise in price

Understandable point but who here really knows when a coin is going to drop or raise in price
Oh for sure. Not saying it's easy. Just those that make the most do that. It's a way to expand your position without increasing your exposure. But yea not saying it's easy at all, just saying the whole "I think we're in for a long bear market but I'm going to HODL bc the internet said it's cool to HODL" is dumb as dirt. If you think we're going bear, sell and get back in when you think it's turning back. You don't have to ride the wave down. HODL doesn't make you cool.

I got in last December. At the beginning of the month... didnt put much in but I've been putting money in for the past year... I've lost so much money but the name of the game is accumulation at this point... last year my goal was to have 5 Ltc by the end of the year seeing how prices were at 300... since I've been buying a little bit every other week or so I have over 20 Ltc now. I can easily double my position now and wait for the bull...

This is a long term investment for me... we will be the dotcom boys of the new age believe it or not...

Dudes that started investing in 96 didnt see it pop til 99 -00

Unfortunately you bought bitcoin at 00 and not 96. Buying in 96 would of meant you bought in 2015.

Have there been any changes to Bitcoin to handle massive adoption? Or is that why everyone waiting on ETFs because buying actually Bitcoin is too slow and laborious.

Have there been any changes to Bitcoin to handle massive adoption? Or is that why everyone waiting on ETFs because buying actually Bitcoin is too slow and laborious.

Full scale Lightning network will help with a large number of micro transactions

The price of everything comes down to supply and demand. Everyone knows the supply side of bitcoin, but when it comes to demand, there are some major concerns.

It’s proven to be a terrible asset when it comes to volatility and how stable it is.

Most people/businesses I know still don’t use any cryptos as a method of payments.

The people who bought at 10k or above who are still holding (could be even 4K) will sell as soon as they break even, if they ever do..

That means there’s a supply of bitcoin being dumped at x price above the current market price.. that selling pressure is something that’s going to stop any big run

All the things that was pushing bitcoin higher have transformed into barriers that will stop any significant rise in the price imo

The price of everything comes down to supply and demand. Everyone knows the supply side of bitcoin, but when it comes to demand, there are some major concerns.

It’s proven to be a terrible asset when it comes to volatility and how stable it is.

Most people/businesses I know still don’t use any cryptos as a method of payments.

The people who bought at 10k or above who are still holding (could be even 4K) will sell as soon as they break even, if they ever do..

That means there’s a supply of bitcoin being dumped at x price above the current market price.. that selling pressure is something that’s going to stop any big run

All the things that was pushing bitcoin higher have transformed into barriers that will stop any significant rise in the price imo

Crypto is still a new asset. Every business did not use the internet when it first came out, some still don’t and we see how the internet transformed the world. This stuff isn’t going to be overnight. Also, that’s how resistance points work for any asset that’s traded

People are dumb too. Once bitcoin reaches a certain level fomo will kick back in and people will chase back to the highs. It’s really the highs that we need to worry about taking out. I’m fairly confident in the next year or two we get back to where we were in the stronger assets.

ETH doomed.

ETH needs to go up in price or majority of those alt coin(eth token projects) will be shutting down

Full scale Lightning network will help with a large number of micro transactions

When will this happen?

10yrs old vs ________

How long did it take folks to start using Visa vs cash on hand? Paypal? Crypto not even regulated vs "them". maybe?

I've seen this before....hmmm.... dot com, housing, etc. Cycles repeat...or maybe i'm wrong.

That means there’s a supply of bitcoin being dumped at x price above the current market price.. that selling pressure is something that’s going to stop any big run.

What about last bull run when bitcoin went to 1200 from $200....then back down to $89. I'm sure some can attest to how this just how market/assets work. Or maybe i'm wrong

Respect your opinion. :emoji_punch:

Curious are you holding stocks and whats your opinion, of the current stock market slide?

Back
Top Bottom