Official Bitcoin Thread

monacoin at .43cents! 

added Siacoin to my portfolio last night:

keep eye on market, news, reddits, slacks, etc....i think many BIG companies are interested in the crypto space and you may start seeing partnerships in the not to distant future.  stack up now and keep flourishing!!

Anyone here wire any money into Gdax in the past week? They seem to be backed up on the Wire Transfers, alot of people complaining on Reddit, as well as my Wire from the 16th not being credited yet.

I got in LTC at 10 but holy **** ....iIm sure guys like fap that got in under 5 are crushhhhing right now
i dont think i remember fap getting in at $5 but i sure did and i alerted this chat room months ago about it. there is still more room to go up

Anyone here wire any money into Gdax in the past week? They seem to be backed up on the Wire Transfers, alot of people complaining on Reddit, as well as my Wire from the 16th not being credited yet.
which wire trasfer did you do? did you do same day and wire before 5pm PDT?  

monacoin at .43cents! 

added Siacoin to my portfolio last night:

keep eye on market, news, reddits, slacks, etc....i think many BIG companies are interested in the crypto space and you may start seeing partnerships in the not to distant future.  stack up now and keep flourishing!!
i was looking to enter SC also. some news coming out soon

which wire trasfer did you do? did you do same day and wire before 5pm PDT?  
Yea, I picked this one. Was on Coinbase Forum and saw alot of users having to wait 4-7 days before funds showed up. Just logged into Coinbase.com and had to re-verify my Chase account, couldn't even see the verification notice on the mobile app, so hopefully this clears up my problem.

I got in LTC at 10 but holy **** ....iIm sure guys like fap that got in under 5 are crushhhhing right now
wish i did, but i do mine LTC on the side using antminer wifi router.  i get daily payouts to my coinbase, and pretty awesome seeing the payouts increase.  although the payouts are small, what happens if ltc goes 10x (which is a possibility in crypto).....it is totally worth the $49 if you need an extra wifi router while also mining ltc #doinitfortheculture  ;-)

Last edited:

wish i did, but i do mine LTC on the side using antminer wifi router.  i get daily payouts to my coinbase, and pretty awesome seeing the payouts increase.  although the payouts are small, what happens if ltc goes 10x (which is a possibility in crypto).....it is totally worth the $49 if you need an extra wifi router while also mining ltc #doinitfortheculture  ;-)
when i checked their site it says Coming soon, where did you purchase FAP?

hi @geePlus  - it was released maybe 1.5 months ago (check this thread, i posted it on here as well).....right now, they are releasing a 2nd batch.  go to their FB for current details:

https://www.facebook.com/Bitmain/?ref=br_rs

I see people posting they purchased the 2nd batch a few days ago.  GOOD LUCK 
Gotcha..

Wire Cleared.

Limits Increased in the same day! 

Coinbase is finally doing something right!

Finally all setup on Coinbase - waiting on Gemini still

Whats the best way to buy SiaCoin? Coinbase only supports BTC ETH and LTC right?  

Also what's the consensus on DASH?

Finally all setup on Coinbase - waiting on Gemini still

Whats the best way to buy SiaCoin? Coinbase only supports BTC ETH and LTC right?  

Also what's the consensus on DASH?

You're gonna have to sign up for poloniex or bittrex to purchase siacoin. You have to buy bitcoins from coinbase and send them over to the exchanges (polo or bittrex) And purchase from there

Bought LTC at 27 on the 15th, Its at 47, debating if I should buy more or wait for a correction and try to get back in around $35 or so. 

You're gonna have to sign up for poloniex or bittrex to purchase siacoin. You have to buy bitcoins from coinbase and send them over to the exchanges (polo or bittrex) And purchase from there

Got it - then should I have a separate wallet to hold the Sia? I read that I shouldnt keep it on Polo?

If so any suggestions on a second wallet to hold whatever Coinbase cant - thanks again

Got it - then should I have a separate wallet to hold the Sia? I read that I shouldnt keep it on Polo?

If so any suggestions on a second wallet to hold whatever Coinbase cant - thanks again

If you plan on actively trading then it would be held in your SC wallet on the exchange.

I can't comment on Polo but I have no problems holding in my wallet on Bittrex as I actively trade.

my advice is to download the official wallet from the devs....in sia's case:

http://sia.tech/apps/

can you keep coins on an exchange/coinbase? sure....but there is always risk.

but note, it is really on you to keep your tokens/altcoins safe!!  

Back
Top Bottom