Official Bitcoin Thread

Biting my tongue from selling Eth, seems like this always happens to me. I buy, and it gets low, I sell, and it gets high. Incurring many losses. :rofl:

Consolidated all my alts on Bittrex into LTC at $284.......transferred to GDAX sold them at $321 and Now just waiting for a dip :pimp:

Sent my LiteCoin to LoafWallet, i don't have a paper wallet yet. Needed something to store my LTC safely. Coinbase bugging out sometimes.

Quick question fellas, I have 1 LTC and decimals of BTC and ETH, I'm thinking of trading my BTC & ETH to LTC and buy the LTC dip (if it does happen) or should I just Hold on all 3.

Last edited:
Just joined the bandwagon. Can’t believe it’s at $350 now! Bought when it was at $170 3 days ago, but it hasn’t showed up in my account yet. Does that mean I purchased at $170 or the current price when it shows up in my account? HALP!

Quick question fellas, I have 1 LTC and decimals of BTC and ETH, I'm thinking of trading my BTC & ETH to LTC and buy the LTC dip (if it does happen) or should I just Hold on all 3.

why would you do that? you could be making more with a Decimal of BTC than putting it in LTC

Whatever ya do don't do a me. Was so upset j didn't jump into LTC in the low to mid 200 now that joint is at almost 400. Flourish NTers ya did told me to jump in and just for that I appreciate you guys even if I'm loosing.

Back
Top Bottom