Official Bitcoin Thread

When you guys are tracking your crypto portfolios on Delta, how do you account for whatever you have left over of a coin that you purchased solely to buy an alt coin?

E.g. I purchased x.xx ETH from Coinbase to buy VEN on kucoin, so would I just put the amount of ETH I have leftover but at the original purchase price from CB? Also, I’m assuming you guys aren’t tracking the fees it costs to transfer from CB to Kucoin on Delta since there’s no option, right?

I’m very OCD when it comes to these things so any help is appreciated.

Kucoin has me worried.

Sent some ETH from Coinbase a couple hours ago and its not in my wallet on Kucoin, but shows complete on Coinbase.

Edit: I see it now. But the website has some issues they need to fix ASAP. It's almost unusable.

Last edited:
Kucoin has me worried.

Sent some ETH from Coinbase a couple hours ago and its not in my wallet on Kucoin, but shows complete on Coinbase.

Look at your blockexplorer.

They’re back logged too.

Had semi issue with BTC, showed up 40 mins later.

Look at the Kucoin, select your assets, select ETh, scroll to the bottom and you should see your transaction and confirmation status.

Y’all gotta learn patience :lol:

Look at your blockexplorer.

They’re back logged too.

Had semi issue with BTC, showed up 40 mins later.

Look at the Kucoin, select your assets, select ETh, scroll to the bottom and you should see your transaction and confirmation status.

Y’all gotta learn patience :lol:

I sent btc to kucoin like 4pm yesterday and it came thru this morning :lol:

Eth went thru within an hour

Wtf, who got time for this

3EECF8DC-0D26-47C8-9EE0-C2A541C7ADE9.jpeg

With all these exchanges closing new users, aren’t we missing out on new money?!?! That’s more money into the market we not taking...People asking ppl to PayPal to buy certain coins. Crazy!!!

Anybody here read only in Satoshi and not fiat when trading?

I know 100 million Satoshi is 1 bitcoin...

Time to step up this trading game

He really said that? I'm gonna dump it next chance I get.
Tron is Green! Waiting for it to pump,and I am out.I missed the first pump.I got into it without much research just like most people since it was pretty much guaranteed to go up;but after researching, I frankly don't believe in this coin; and I don't think it's going anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom