Official Bitcoin Thread

I probably have THE worst TRX history.

I bought a ton Dec 28 Manila time and sold it 23 hours later RIGHT BEFORE it spiked to its ATH. Re bought and re sold it again 3 times since. Now I'm down $750 on it instead of being up $13,000 at one point. :lol:

that's why I don't swing trade lol. I tried that when I first started and lost 300 bucks in like 1 hour because I got so emotional

Yeah swing trading is for the pros that know how to properly and fast do stop losses....for us noobs is best to HODL

is there a way to not have to manually put in your transactions in Delta? still deciding between that or Blockfolio.

Coinbase is taking long to accept my USD deposit of normal cash:smh:

All noob here still.
How long has it been since u've deposited cash into coinbase?

If anyone likes to risk: flixxo

Exchange: kucoin 73cents
Circulating supply: 75mil
Total supply: 189 mil

Why?

- Incentivizing “LIKES”
- Decentralized sharing of videos and storage
- Price is down, great entry

**DYOR

Last edited:
is there a way to not have to manually put in your transactions in Delta? still deciding between that or Blockfolio.

Coinbase is taking long to accept my USD deposit of normal cash:smh:

All noob here still.

I used blockfolio but switched to Delta and like it better. Others said the same. I googled if there’s an import feature and I saw they said in January they should have it but who knows...

fapmasterjr fapmasterjr are you still bullish on GRS?

I was in their discord community for a couple weeks and didn't see anything that made me want to stick with that investment.

This is interesting ....

In America, the internet is available. You can google things, you can find opinions of people you dont agree with. In China, you can't. You've got to VPN, and those get smoked constantly.. and put you at risk.
Little Justin has a solution. I underestimated him. This is a global play by Jack Ma and Justin Sun to decentralize content in China.
Think about it.. the BFC is a NAS.. so what.. oh wait, what if.. we put VIDEO into the blockchain. Then.. you put the blockchain validator on the NAS.. where does the video live?? Yep.. its now a little CDN node. So you can watch the content by paying tron tokens to view blockchain content, but you can also SERVE that blockchain content to OTHER people.
So.. China hasn't figured this out. But I have. Justin and Jack just changed censorship in China, and there will be no way PRC can stop them. Before, you pull off content by ordering the provider to turn off their network access.. Now, you have 511,000 individual nodes.. try to take THAT offline.
Clever Chinese man.. they always find a way. That's why China is keeping it down, they are loading up before this is understood. They really did do something, and you guys are worried about ICO whitepapers.. lol.. get on a plane and investigate the WORLD if you want to make sense of any of this.
Respect little jbizzle........”

Man don't be falling for them Reddit shills.

Back
Top Bottom