Official Bitcoin Thread

Any new news on WANCHAIN?!?

Dates on when it’ll hit the exchange?

I really want to get in on this!

ICO market it starting to heat up. You guys should check out this new project called Sentinel Chain. Rumored partnering with Vechain and the something new in the blockchain market. If you are hyped about Vechain then you should not miss out on this too.
Here is a short link of the video:
More info can be found at sentinel-chain.org
Don't miss out as allocations will be small, they are planning to raise a hard cap of $14.4 million.

Anybody using Sweatcoin?

Earn crypto and buy products for free...

Just keep being active...(walking, exercise)

Check out this app: https://sweatco.in/i/mike456468

... It pays for walking and working out. Indoors and outdoors.

No credit card or debit card needed...

They giving away TV’s for 20K sweatcoin.

That’s a lot of walking...

11D2F43C-09D1-4115-916A-3374C6A719CB.png
how does it monitor your exercise? want to know before I download

If you have Apple Watch series 2.

When I do my Oly Training. I keep my watch on...If I don’t have my watch on, I keep my phone on me, and it calculate steps...
I have series 1 watch. but have iphone X. additionally do you know what the conversion rate to USD is currently for 1 coin

I have series 1 watch. but have iphone X. additionally do you know what the conversion rate to USD is currently for 1 coin

Sorry, I don’t. The Sweatcoin is only use to purchase things through their product partners...

For instance:

20K Sweatcoin can be redeem for $1k PayPal credit.

3K Sweatcoin can be redeem for $50 credit of PayPal credit

iPhone X for 20K Sweatcoin.

Just copped 1 share of GBTC on TD Ameritrade. Used all my HSA money at work to buy that one share. I need Lasik, so I went all in. Already up $20. This is 2 ez.

how does it monitor your exercise? want to know before I download

There's an ICO out there with a similar idea called Lympo.

Pays you for exercising and beating personal targets. Tracks it all using stuff on your phone/fitbit or other smartwear using gps, gyro, accelerometer etc

upload_2018-1-22_18-6-54.png

I would have invested but not enough funds and not enough hype for me.

Back
Top Bottom