Official Bitcoin Thread

F5DAFCD9-F128-418E-9736-3D914A59234D.jpeg

Smh. Why this got to happen during the dip. :lol:

QSP. ACT.
Yeah I never had that happen before.

I would say try to pull it through gdax

VEN doing a 1:100 VET swap upon mainnet release. 1 VEN = 100 VET . 1 VET right now would be ~0.043

So increases total supply to 87B, not really sure on the circulating supply figures but a simple check looks like 52B. Hard to see VET not having a TRX like run to 0.30, or even an XRP run to $3, long term of course :nerd:

Really love what this project is doing, mainnet can't come soon enough, appears to be a lot in store in terms of enterprise adoption and use cases for this one. PWC and DNV GL investing in them is huge.

Last edited:
Idk how I feel about that VET split news tbh. I guess it's good Idk :lol: the market cap stays the same, just don't like seeing anything have supply in the billions.

Small mining operation in my garage

Attachments

• D27B8E84-1EEC-4217-A9EE-8A399ADB0D45.jpeg
    D27B8E84-1EEC-4217-A9EE-8A399ADB0D45.jpeg
    387 KB · Views: 25
  • CB8B3520-AE28-4CA6-A7FA-65675C518125.jpeg
    CB8B3520-AE28-4CA6-A7FA-65675C518125.jpeg
    321.5 KB · Views: 24
  • D47486F7-CAA8-4D24-ACAA-140D518A1F2C.jpeg
    D47486F7-CAA8-4D24-ACAA-140D518A1F2C.jpeg
    322.4 KB · Views: 23
  • F2D195BF-77E8-4D1E-BE6F-F30A0E339B68.jpeg
    F2D195BF-77E8-4D1E-BE6F-F30A0E339B68.jpeg
    360.2 KB · Views: 25
Gpus give me:.4 zcash/day =~150$ (have 2 nodes). The antminers make ~200$/day. Return on investment depends on lots of things : what your mining, how well/bad the coin your mining is doing, electricity costs so it really depends.

I have solar to help mitigate the electrical costs. If you have access to cheap or free electricity I think is the best way to get good returns

Gpus give me:.4 zcash/day =~150$ (have 2 nodes). The antminers make ~200$/day. Return on investment depends on lots of things : what your mining, how well/bad the coin your mining is doing, electricity costs so it really depends.

I have solar to help mitigate the electrical costs. If you have access to cheap or free electricity I think is the best way to get good returns

:pimp:

$350 a day
Surely you will have made your initial and them some after the first few months?

VEN doing a 1:100 VET swap upon mainnet release. 1 VEN = 100 VET . 1 VET right now would be ~0.043

So increases total supply to 87B, not really sure on the circulating supply figures but a simple check looks like 52B. Hard to see VET not having a TRX like run to 0.30, or even an XRP run to $3, long term of course :nerd:

Really love what this project is doing, mainnet can't come soon enough, appears to be a lot in store in terms of enterprise adoption and use cases for this one. PWC and DNV GL investing in them is huge.
Is this automatically done for all VEN holders or is there something holders have to do for the swap

4 months for ROI for me. It is taxed and not favorable. They're computers running 24/7 with fans and what not, electricity cost is high. If I want to get crazy with it I'll max out solar panels and get tesla Powerwall or some batteries

can someone point me in the direction on how to mine? would like to do it myself but don't know where to start
im posting from my phone so I can’t go too deep right now but there are a ton of YouTube videos on it.

I would suggest first checking out what platform you want to mine, what’s profitable, and how much a rig costs

The electrical is what I had to learn a lot about. The stronger rigs are meant to run on the 220v outlets, not standard 110v. Also, since they are running 24/7 they can take up lots of amps, make sure don't overwork circuit breaker or you'll trip it. There's only a certain amount of amps an outlet can take. So you can't just get a surge protector, plug a bunch in and wait for $. I got a sub panel in my garage that is separate panel from my home

I joined mining pools, they take like 2% and it's pretty much set it and forget it.

new coins added to my port:

Switcheo.Network (SWTH) - its a DEX for NEO blockchain tokens (NEP5). You sign on using wallet (just like metamask). Its super easy to use, and they burn 100% of the coins used during transactions/fees. BNB only burns 20%. So think about that, as the exchange grows...the supply is less.

Insights Network (INSTAR) - smart contract under EOS blockchain: https://www.insights.network/ Marketcap is only 11mil total supply tokens 200mil and vol last 24hrs is OVER 7mil...pretty much 60% of their marketcap! and its at .08cents hits all my indicators :smile: DYOR
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/insights-network/

new coins added to my port:

Switcheo.Network (SWTH) - its a DEX for NEO blockchain tokens (NEP5). You sign on using wallet (just like metamask). Its super easy to use, and they burn 100% of the coins used during transactions/fees. BNB only burns 20%. So think about that, as the exchange grows...the supply is less.

Insights Network (INSTAR) - smart contract under EOS blockchain: https://www.insights.network/ Marketcap is only 11mil total supply tokens 200mil and vol last 24hrs is OVER 7mil...pretty much 60% of their marketcap! and its at .08cents hits all my indicators :smile: DYOR
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/insights-network/

Just to add on to this, Switcheo is the ONLY DEX right now for NEO coins. NEX won't hit until Q4 so they have no competition until then and first movers advantage.
I got in at the ICO so I've seen the changes they've made from inception. They will also be moving a lot of processes off chain to make the DEX faster.

Q3, they will add QTUM, QRC-20 coins and Q4 they will add ERC-20 tokens which will increase the volume a lot and like Fap said, they burn the SWTH coins used for discounted transaction fees so the supply will decrease over time.

They also partnered with Open Platform now Open Chain, possibly for a FIAT gateway but nothing announced just yet. Very bullish on this one.

As usual though DYOR.

Back
Top Bottom