Official Bitcoin Thread

Don't worry bros... If you have to skip over some new clothes and sneakers for the next few month so be it... put that extra bread into your coins of choice... yall remember how fast this market moves.. it won't take 3 months for alot of these coins to double or triple. It might take 3 weeks or 3 days for some.

The stock market is going to crash very soon. interest rates are slowly creeping up and the debt is at an all time high... the housing bubble will make 2008s seem like a warmup...

A change is coming , and when it does blockchain will be the solution to alot of these issues that are holding us back as a society.

im still deeper in stocks than crypto so I dont know how I feel about this. I dont mind cheap houses tho.

Don't worry bros... If you have to skip over some new clothes and sneakers for the next few month so be it... put that extra bread into your coins of choice... yall remember how fast this market moves.. it won't take 3 months for alot of these coins to double or triple. It might take 3 weeks or 3 days for some.

The stock market is going to crash very soon. interest rates are slowly creeping up and the debt is at an all time high... the housing bubble will make 2008s seem like a warmup...

A change is coming , and when it does blockchain will be the solution to alot of these issues that are holding us back as a society.

I am sorry to say but you don't have a good grasp on markets. Therefore, 2008 seems like a warm-up can't be taken seriously. I would love to go in to detail but it might be pointless. If the US stock market cap is 10 trillion and it goes up 10%- do you think there's 1 trillion dollars that actually flowed in to the market? Or is it investors are willing to pay 10% more for the same assets. Capital flows do matter because it provides liquidity to the stock market. if the market dropped 25% (some people would consider this a bear market given it's over 20%) does that mean 25% just flowed out. The answer is no. A lot of money would be exiting the market but investor's aren't confident in paying the same prices as they were. I only say this because some people will go to cash, bonds, real assets and possibly a small amount to crypto.

Now go ahead and list the headwinds that can cause a global liquidity issue such as the one we had in 2008.

Once you do that you can figure out how likely those out comes will be.

I think your premise is flawed. But I don't disagree with your initial statement and the potential of blockchain/crypto. maybe not as bullish on prices as a lot of you.

Last edited:
I was hoping for a reversal with a retest around 5800 but it don't seem likely to hold with the lack of volume but with btc you never know. I'm prepared to double down on alts if btc hit the lower 5k levels.
BTC is holding the past 24 hours. I was hoping it would dip under 6k to pickup some alts. Surprisingly, it's slightly up since last month.

BTC is holding the past 24 hours. I was hoping it would dip under 6k to pickup some alts. Surprisingly, it's slightly up since last month.
I see that, most alts are in stand by mode waiting on what btc is going to do. At this point in the market there's no point in selling, I'm leveraging in alts if we go down so that I can cover myself either way. Btc moves are so aggressive

I am sorry to say but you don't have a good grasp on markets. Therefore, 2008 seems like a warm-up can't be taken seriously. I would love to go in to detail but it might be pointless. If the US stock market cap is 10 trillion and it goes up 10%- do you think there's 1 trillion dollars that actually flowed in to the market? Or is it investors are willing to pay 10% more for the same assets. Capital flows do matter because it provides liquidity to the stock market. if the market dropped 25% (some people would consider this a bear market given it's over 20%) does that mean 25% just flowed out. The answer is no. A lot of money would be exiting the market but investor's aren't confident in paying the same prices as they were. I only say this because some people will go to cash, bonds, real assets and possibly a small amount to crypto.

Now go ahead and list the headwinds that can cause a global liquidity issue such as the one we had in 2008.

Once you do that you can figure out how likely those out comes will be.

I think your premise is flawed. But I don't disagree with your initial statement and the potential of blockchain/crypto. maybe not as bullish on prices as a lot of you.
You obviously haven't seen the housing derivative bubble which has been permeating since the last go around. Nothing has changed but the amount of debt owed... it's not simply a US debt issue. It's a world wide debt issue. Once the music stops were going to see who has real wealth...

Data is gold in the informative digital age. Gold will always be gold and one bitcoin will always be one bitcoin... fiat's intristic value always goes back to zero... Always

You obviously haven't seen the housing derivative bubble which has been permeating since the last go around. Nothing has changed but the amount of debt owed... it's not simply a US debt issue. It's a world wide debt issue. Once the music stops were going to see who has real wealth...

Data is gold in the informative digital age. Gold will always be gold and one bitcoin will always be one bitcoin... fiat's intristic value always goes back to zero... Always
THE HOUSING DERIVATIVE BUBBLE???
I must not have seen the housing derivative bubble because there isn't a housing derivative bubble. No where near one.

Edit- interested to hear your opinion on the housing derivative bubble before I go in to my background.

There may not be a housing bubble but there sure is a stock market bubble created by the Fed that always goes too far. Auto sales are declining, Chinas economy is slowing, the 10 year is signaling a slowdown in growth, and the debt is going to slow down growth.

There may not be a housing bubble but there sure is a stock market bubble created by the Fed that always goes too far. Auto sales are declining, Chinas economy is slowing, the 10 year is signaling a slowdown in growth, and the debt is going to slow down growth.
Brownstones go for 3 to 4 million in brooklyn ... there's a housing bubble bro

Smh at using NYC as proof of a bubble. That's supply and demand.

https://wolfstreet.com/2018/07/31/the-most-splendid-housing-bubbles-in-america/

All major cities are well above 2007 highs. All markets went parabolic, artificially induced. EM's are crashing, Japan, China, EU are also hurting. The 2 things Globalization did..we rise together & fall together. China's banking is in shambles and can't bail America out like in 08.

Since you're a broker, I'm sure you've been tracking HNW tycoons, execs selling off prized real estate about 1.5 years ago. Then last year, high profile movie stars like Tom Cruise unload their prized Chalets and beach compounds...etc. This happened exactly in 2005 thru late 2007.

All in all the prices are too high and will correct drastically this time. There is no more austerity measures to look forward to. The beginning of the end is near and cryptocurrencies will become the new age of exchange. they will try to keep power in some way. But the pioneers like us are the ones who will dictate our space in the new world.

All in all the prices are too high and will correct drastically this time. There is no more austerity measures to look forward to. The beginning of the end is near and cryptocurrencies will become the new age of exchange. they will try to keep power in some way. But the pioneers like us are the ones who will dictate our space in the new world.

Back
Top Bottom