Official Bitcoin Thread

EFEA1C08-3665-47F3-AC03-DF85726612A3.gif

A lot of doubters/haters who were talking nonsense for the past 3 years saying its impossible btc even comes close to highs again must feel very stupid right now. Everyone who kept buying is now waaaay up. Btc still holds the crown as the best performing asset class on the planet.

Sell wall at 20k is Nights watch levels.

I’ll be watching that battle like a PPV main event. People were hyping up the 10k sell wall the first time around and I remember btc straight smashing through it like it was nothing.

Definitely made a good amount this week... dCa since 2017......

Watched 1000s videos

Read 100s of BS white papers...

Found xrp , xlm , eth and ltc to be my best bet.

Who was the guy that sold Eth last time to cop the Tesla???? That was my motivation

Ethereum hit a major milestone last night. They locked in enough Eth to stake into the deposit contract to launch phase 0 of ETH 2.0. Over 400 million dollars worth of ethereum locked up.

Thats a huge increase in confidence in Ether. Soon Coinbase and other exchanges will announce staking for ETH (earning passive income just by holding ETH, easier than mining so the normies can eat it up). I suspect CME ethereum futures trading will happen soon, as well as plenty other big things coming soon for Ethereum. Not a lot of people know about Ethereum, it's so early and undervalued, its ridiculous. Once the world catch more wind of it, what it's potential is, and what it can do, its going to be nuts.

I know the spotlight is on Bitcoin, but believe me, Ethereum is prime for some huge things and will be the forefront of the cryptocurrency world in terms of adoption and usability, just as Bitcoin is the forefront of crypto store of value.

Believe me, a random guy named Johhny Cakes, just as a I believed a random guy named fapmaster JR in 2017, believing him made me turn my 30k investment close to 500k.

*Disclaimer this is NOT financial advice, please invest what you are willing to lose, this thing can totally tank 90% by the time I finished writing this, but that is crypto, I've stomached watching 100s of thousands of dollars vanish. This is still speculative and you need a strong stomach to handle this, but if things go off as planned, there will be a huge reward.

the ethereum stack is game changing:

- DEFI
- NFT (digital art)
- Lending/Borrowing (full financial protocols)
- Collectibles (look at panini and their blockchain trading cards)
- Turing complete (any computer can run and be a node)
- Prediction Market (Augur)

** and the game changer is that that you can wrap BTC into ERC20 token so you can actually get APY/Yield on your bitcoin. Lots of protocols to get your feet wet. If you truly believe in Defi and its game changing ways....check out defipulse tokenset called DPI...look at all its underlying assets...its the who's who of DEFI

- DEFI
- NFT (digital art)

** and the game changer is that that you can wrap BTC into ERC20 token so you can actually get APY/Yield on your bitcoin. Lots of protocols to get your feet wet. If you truly believe in Defi and its game changing ways....check out defipulse tokenset called DPI...look at all its underlying assets...its the who's who of DEFI

Does wrapping BTC in ERC20 result in wBTC? Do you use AAVE or Compound to get your APY? Sorry for the noob question.

- DEFI
- NFT (digital art)

What’s your home run alt coin fam? Bless us with them gems.

Back
Top Bottom