Official Bitcoin Thread

Anybody know why I can’t transfer my Cardano from Binance.US to Coinbase? It just keeps giving me a message saying that it isn’t a valid Cardano address even though I’m literally copying it

Dat DOGE influence!

E97C1A93-FE5F-4E85-8B12-6578BCDB88EB.jpeg

Bruh $93 fee on Uniswap to get my feet wet in SHIB? Tell me there’s another way
HotBit has it.

I think the withdrawal fee was 1 mill Shib when i checked earlier i dont know how much that is in dollars assuming thats less than UNI. You could try later on in the day gas costs get lower on UNI. Its on MXC too and HOO . Never used HOO so i cant cosign

Akita i believe is a fake Shib they have no twitter or anything.

How the hell we buy safemoon

PancakeSwap Instructions

1. Download the app, Trust Wallet
2. Purchase BNB or BSC (Binance.com/Crypto.com)
3. Go to the DApps tab at the bottom, and find PancakeSwap. Iphone users may need to enable the trust browser, then use the browser tab. You can also click the BUY NOW button on our website if you're not on mobile.
4. Click "Select a currency" and enter this contract address into the search field, and you should be able to find SafeMoon. 0x8076c74c5e3f5852037f31ff0093eeb8c8add8d3
5. Before swapping, click on the cog wheel and set the slippage to between 11-12%
Now, set the amount you want to purchase and press the swap button.
6. Confirm the transaction

How to enable DApp Browser on Trust Wallet (iOS version)
1. Open Safari Browser and then type in the URL: trust://browser_enable, then tap on Go.
2. A prompt will appear that will ask if you want to Open this page in “Trust”?, tap on Open.
3. The Trust Wallet app will launch and the DApp browser will be enabled.

OR

Use BitMart.com, they have SAFEMOON/USDT pair

HotBit has it.

I think the withdrawal fee was 1 mill Shib when i checked earlier i dont know how much that is in dollars assuming thats less than UNI. You could try later on in the day gas costs get lower on UNI. Its on MXC too and HOO . Never used HOO so i cant cosign

Akita i believe is a fake Shib they have no twitter or anything.

Yep went the hotbit route. Sent some ETH from MetaMask and sold it on there then bought SHIB.

Do you all leave your money/coins on the apps or move them all to a single wallet? I never understood how the wallets worked. Assuming they still climb/drop in value in a wallet

Yep went the hotbit route. Sent some ETH from MetaMask and sold it on there then bought SHIB.

Do you all leave your money/coins on the apps or move them all to a single wallet? I never understood how the wallets worked. Assuming they still climb/drop i

I leave stuff on exchanges that i know im gonna flip / short term or time market sell top and rebuy at price drop

Do you all leave your money/coins on the apps or move them all to a single wallet? I never understood how the wallets worked. Assuming they still climb/drop in value in a wallet
I use multiple wallets that have swapping/staking capabilities MathWallet ImToken .Trust Wallet ,Coinbase Wallet. Terrastation Etc...

Recommend looking into hardwallets like Trezor or Ledger

Some stuff i leave on exchanges. I just dont want everything in one wallet.

Id recomnend getting the Shieldfolio for accounts/passwords and seed phrases.

The easiest way to look at wallets is
that once its off an exchange you have 100% control over your coins.

The beauty with having your coins is that if things get hot for a coin you can swap out in 45 seconds without logging in via Uniswap Sushiswap etc. If SHIB was to tank or even explode you dont have to worry about Hotbit locking you out not saying they would

Mathwallet is def the future of wallets highly recommended

Let me toss 20k at dodge and see

Man I threw $500 at it at $.32 a share Friday and wish I had done more. Was a bit scared I won’t even lie (not at losing $500 but just the thought of it crashing). Should’ve bought more when it dipped over the weekend

I might cop some doge for doge day and 420 tomorrow
I had some a few months ago but I sold once I broke even, not even mad tho

Back
Top Bottom