Official Bitcoin Thread

LTC solid to put $$$$ in ?
It's solid man. There have been some long time LTC holders in here like ksteezy ksteezy .

The only thing I don't love about LTC is that it doesn't seem to grow as fast as some of its counterparts.

In 2018 the big 3 was LTC, ETH, and BTC. Obviously BTC and ETH continue to hit new highs nearly every month since this Bull run has started. LTC has yet to even hit its high from 2018.

I'd probably look at Aave before investing in my more Ltc personally but obviously do your own research.

If you’re late to the party, I’d be nimble, just DCA’ing what I don’t need every week into btc and eth, and then picking spots on good protocols that haven’t exploded. Something like uni that went from $4 to $40 I’d probably avoid using any size on, and just a tracking position. Be patient and use dips to slowly accumulate. I remember the last bear market, a lot of people went all in on corn going from 20k to 15k and then being priced out from adding at 10 and 5. Be patient and add intelligently.

If I have my coins in kuCoin..how do I move them to my wallet like exodus?

make sure that wallet supports that coin from kucoin.

move the crypto from trading account to main then withdraw it using the deposit address from kucoin.

Because crypto is easy for everyone to buy. You shouldn’t get X amount of crypto and and like you don’t know nobody.

****, if everybody buys it we could never sell and just cake up of staking it.

I haven’t been back to work since thanksgiving but I start next week. I’m fully expecting 75% of people to be talking about they are working to buy crypto. :lol:

My employer paid me in crypto. It rose 700% in value. Now he wants employees to return the crypto and accept dollars.

Today, I received an email from the CEO stating something along the lines of, “Since you did not generate any revenue for the company and are not currently doing any follow-up work, please send back all of the crypto received in August 2020. You can invoice the company for the hours worked in USD.” So basically, stating that I can invoice in USD at seven times less than what the crypto is worth today!

I'd seriously just email this gif to the CEO:

HHAHAHA.gif

and tell him to GFH... :lol:

I'm not in the dating world anymore but I think it's dope that you're running into chicks that have some sort of bag in the crypto space man.

If we keeping it a buck straight white males have almost always been at the forefront of wealth in this country.

Crypto is for the people (all people).

One of my favorite things about 2020 is that way more people had time to get more investment savy, including women. If I were dating, I'll be damned if I'm coming into a relationship with 6 figures plus liquid and you still got 2K and some nice fits and you thinking we on the same level cuz that *** is fat. Especially when the knowledge is out there and the app is damn near already on your phone.

For far too long the 1-5% has been able to control the narrative of this country. You really think cops gonna kill Black and Brown people knowing we can afford the best possible legal teams?

What happens when we all up? I posted about my mindset changing earlier because of crypto and I constantly ask myself already what happens when I'm up 7 figures and my job wants me to do some **** I'm ethically not interested in or honestly just don't feel like doing. What does my boss look like talking spicy to me when I'm worth a Ms?

**** it, I said I’m a DNT hodler but it’s dead money. Everything else is up and it’s the same. :lol:

doubled up on it and sent to to my Gemini walled to get amped up. :pimp:

gonna let that staking program cover the fees I just paid.

you have a price target for amp?

**** it, I said I’m a DNT hodler but it’s dead money. Everything else is up and it’s the same. :lol:

doubled up on it and sent to to my Gemini walled to get amped up. :pimp:

gonna let that staking program cover the fees I just paid.

you have a price target for amp?

nah, I keep hearing anything from 1 dollar to 10.

i’m just going to let it ride on amp and try and double up again and if it goes stale I’ll put it somewhere else. I’m hoping to hold to 50 cents at least though.

Back
Top Bottom