Official Bitcoin Thread

Been waiting for BTC to hit 47 /49 again
1620233459609.gif

1620233554529.gif

It's running up now, but I think a lot of coins are running up at the moment, so it's following suit. However, if you're looking for something long-term, I would put my breesh into ETC or BTC. If you're looking for a quick flip, then you can chance it on LTC, however, with it running up as we speak, it would have been better if you were in it from earlier than getting in now while the train is moving cause we don't know how long the run-up will last or if it will stabilize or drop after today.

It's been said a million times in here but it's worth mentioning again. BE CAREFUL chasing pumps.

If you are chasing pumps, be ready to convert to a stable coin or cash. It is extremely hard to time to top (or bottom for that matter). So what if you miss out on a few extra % points? If you are in the green that's a win and a lot of times the risk is not worth the reward

It's running up now, but I think a lot of coins are running up at the moment, so it's following suit. However, if you're looking for something long-term, I would put my breesh into ETC or BTC. If you're looking for a quick flip, then you can chance it on LTC, however, with it running up as we speak, it would have been better if you were in it from earlier than getting in now while the train is moving cause we don't know how long the run-up will last or if it will stabilize or drop after today.
Thanks champ

I got Ada too, you could do a 3 way split.

Ada isn’t a big focus of mine but I buy it when it’s comes down around a dollar. I loaded up on some the other day when it was like 1.09 or something.

Edit, I think it was like 1.25 the other day.

you can’t lose with any of those coins though man.

Back
Top Bottom