Official Bitcoin Thread

im buying random ****, need to get lucky and im just asking to hit a small lick

sad!
I mean this as nicely as possible, you are in the greatest bull market of your life time, there is zero reason for you not to be making money right now. Stop buying random **** and actually learn how to evaluate crypto. If you’ve been down the rabbit hole, this should’ve been the most money you’ve ever made in your life.

start grinding and learning and when the bear hits in 3 months start dca’ing into real ****

Been trying to open a small position in SafeAffinity but can’t get anything through on pancake swap.

Always getting an error message even with high slippage rate

I've been reallocating a lot of my portfolio into more DEFI plays this week: OHM, TIME,Klima, Spell (staked). I'll look to get ICE as my last DEFI play and call it there.

Been trying to open a small position in SafeAffinity but can’t get anything through on pancake swap.

Always getting an error message even with high slippage rate

Try this.

It's got auto slippage. I use it for my ****coin swaps.

I know the dev so trying to shill for him :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: jjs
I hope Klima does decently well in a bear market. A year from now, I’m tryna see low 6 figures 👀

Last edited:
Any suggestions for any new non meme coins?

What are you looking for in terms of market cap and tech?

Would have been better to get in last month, but I like KDA a lot and still expect it to enter the top 20 from here.

I've also been building up a QRDO bag recently. 183M market cap that could easily reach 1B this run.

What are you looking for in terms of market cap and tech?

Would have been better to get in last month, but I like KDA a lot and still expect it to enter the top 20 from here.

I've also been building up a QRDO bag recently. 183M market cap that could easily reach 1B this run.

I'm always dyor, but any metaverse project, or anything built on SOL or AVAX. Under 0.01.

almost 8pm here and i gotta walk the dog then put the kids to sleep but i’m here tryna do a swap and it’s saying $163 🤬

Back
Top Bottom