Official Bitcoin Thread

I just consider these past few months as lessons learned. No more 500 quadrillion APY projects. Not gonna keep being Charlie Brown and getting the football pulled away from me.

Can anyone put md on NFT?

Want to get into a couple of projects I seen but don't know Nothing.

Crypto Batz
Invisible Friends
Etc.

crypto batz mint is on Thursday(1.6eth), lot's of hype and ambitious project (game etc)

Invisible friends also getting crazy hype, would recommend joining whatever project you like discord server and getting more info there.

this is not financial advice but holding bluechip projects or related projects usually gets you whitelist in upcoming projects.

for example if you own other random character collective projects(slimhoods or mood rollers) you can get on a whitelist to guarantee you a spot for Invisible Friends.

definitely DYOR I definitely recommend joining whatever project you're interested in discord (sometimes this is not easy) and getting a feel for how other people interested in the project are feeling etc.

definitely recommend tuning in to any spaces or amas and see if the people behind the projects even know what they're doing, just like crypto lots of scammers in the space.

debated buying a helium miner but never did. any suggestions on miners good for a condo in town kinda high up?

anyone selling their rebase tokens this low is wild.
I have a helium miner. I'd only recommend setting up a miner if your area isn't saturated, or if your antenna is way above ground with clear line of sight. The best miner is one that you can get right away because the more time passes the more miners go online which means less rewards. Also, a current issue with helium mining is there are people spoofing miners which also brings rewards down for everyone else

Can't complain. I always ask for dips so can't complain when they come.

Difference between me now and in 2018 is that I'm not holding a bunch of coins that could not be ressurected.
I remember seeing the decimal point in some tokens in my porfolio move 3 places. I would need a 1000x to get back to square one.

Difference is now, I'm packing my bag of the good stuff before I venture out into the wild.

:nerd:

Rumor is Solana NFTs are coming to OpenSea in ~2 weeks.

Is this still Snoop or was that debunked.
Either way I hope Sol on Opensea will be hyped. Sol NFTs on FTX did nothing.

anyone holding metaverse tokens?

I've got a small bit of Solice and want to get some RMRK as well.

I have a helium miner. I'd only recommend setting up a miner if your area isn't saturated, or if your antenna is way above ground with clear line of sight. The best miner is one that you can get right away because the more time passes the more miners go online which means less rewards. Also, a current issue with helium mining is there are people spoofing miners which also brings rewards down for everyone else
thanks. is there a way to test to see if there are miners in the area? my mom lives pretty high up and i'm in the same building much lower though. if it hooks up to a pc then i def don't want to have to buy a cheap laptop in addition to the miner.

Strongblock giving that error message when I try to pay fees.

Just reload the page, then disconnect your Metamask wallet and then reconnect. That did the trick. Some dude on here a few days ago was having this same issue. Hopefully he got the problem solved.

Can't complain. I always ask for dips so can't complain when they come.

Difference between me now and in 2018 is that I'm not holding a bunch of coins that could not be ressurected.
I remember seeing the decimal point in some tokens in my porfolio move 3 places. I would need a 1000x to get back to square one.

Difference is now, I'm packing my bag of the good stuff before I venture out into the wild.

Is this still Snoop or was that debunked.
Either way I hope Sol on Opensea will be hyped. Sol NFTs on FTX did nothing.

I've got a small bit of Solice and want to get some RMRK as well.

It's Snoop but it's not :lol:. He's involved in the account but he isn't the one that's always tweeting from it.

Dragonz sales have been brrrrring over the past day or so. Looks like people are trying to frontrun the reveal.

anyone on NT get clipped by the cro hack?
more than 33m and personal wallets on the exchange were drained?

Can anyone help me w/ wonderland? i'm so confused what's going on there. i staked time a while back, then tried to follow the recent stuff going on and unstaked it and converted it to wMEMO. now i have no idea how much i have or if it's stake and earning rebase. now i see time back there, do i need to convert back to time to stake that now?

Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 9.13.10 PM.png

You have .0069 wMEMO staked.

If you want to see what it’s worth they updated the calculator.

If you want to see it converted to time hit “wrap” hit the arrow in the center to make it say “unwrap” then hit max for wMEMO and it will show it converted.

Don’t actually unwrap it. You can just check it that way and not hit unwrap.

Can anyone help me w/ wonderland? i'm so confused what's going on there. i staked time a while back, then tried to follow the recent stuff going on and unstaked it and converted it to wMEMO. now i have no idea how much i have or if it's stake and earning rebase. now i see time back there, do i need to convert back to time to stake that now?

Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 9.13.10 PM.png
Your wrapped balance is what you have in that screen (wMemo). You didn't need to unstake Time. All you have to do is wrap it by selecting "Wrap" at the top of the screen on the app. That's it.

I don't think anything is earning rebase right now. Mine hasn't moved, I don't think.

Your wrapped balance is what you have in that screen (wMemo). You didn't need to unstake Time. All you have to do is wrap it by selecting "Wrap" at the top of the screen on the app. That's it.

I don't think anything is earning rebase right now. Mine hasn't moved, I don't think.
Bingo on all except the rebases.

You are earning rebases however it is accounted for within your wrapped memo.

Use https://zapper.fi/ (paste in your wallet address) you will be able to see your rebases within your wrapped memo.

Hugely disappointed in how this wrapped memo thing is being rolled out. Honestly there seems to have been so many changes within wonderland within the last couple weeks I can understand why the masses are ready to give up on the project (not to mention the airdrop fiasco).

Dani, Sifu and the rest of the team need to invest in at least one team member to handle public engagement.

They have big bank so I’m just hoping they’ll turn it around and make some nice investments at this point.

Back
Top Bottom