OFFICIAL BLACK FRIDAY & HOLIDAY DEALS 2019 THREAD - NOVEMBER 29TH

u can probably get at least 2 years of good gaming in if you bought a switch now. New systems always have a lag period before their catalog really stacks up and we are still a year away from PS5 even dropping.

ps4 also has a dope catalog I’ve had one since launch and I’m strongly considering copping A pro this weekend because I think I’ve still got a couple years to play through my backlog before upgrading.

i dont own a console 🤷‍♂️

Was looking at a Soundbar, but decided to get a pair of bookshelf powered speakers from Klipsch, no receiver needed. It's $299 everywhere, Amazon, BB, etc.

I already ordered the color changing LED bulbs from Walmart this morning with Black Friday pricing. LED strips sold out so I have to go attempt to find those in person.

So far picked up a budget laptop and Madden 20
Found out my wife wants a new coat so now I'm on the hunt for one

I'll just try out the soundbar if I don't like it, return. Not trying to spend a lot when I just want louder than what the TV puts out.

$1.99/month for 12 months (not the ad-free version tho :frown:)

$99.95 Sennheiser HD 599 SE

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RFNZYJZ

$1999 Apple Macbook Pros (15-inch, 16GB RAM, 256GB Storage, i7) - discontinued model

https://www.amazon.com/Apple-MacBook-15-inch-256GB-Storage/dp/B07RZWRHTS?th=1

bro they’re right hwre

:lol:

they have different sizes too

0439A84C-DECA-45FC-8D6A-A7B19A9B9D32.png B0B078C1-E3CD-4406-A4B9-A5A76E765380.png 16633740-0EE7-4787-BD08-2836EB958F74.png
COPPED 2 pairs of polarized Wayfarers... you the man :pimp:

Stocked up on some basic clothes that I needed. Got Hulu for 99 cents a month last year , just got the 1.99 a month for this year. Too bad they don’t have **** on there

Now just need a couple jackets I’ve had my eyes on and I’ll be good :smokin

Stocked up on some basic clothes that I needed. Got Hulu for 99 cents a month last year , just got the 1.99 a month for this year. Too bad they don’t have **** on there

Now just need a couple jackets I’ve had my eyes on and I’ll be good :smokin
Where are these basic clothes from?

why do people buy sound bars,

having a 2.1/5.1 setup seems like itd be so much better

Anything beats the speakers installed in a lot of these newer flat screen TVs. Im in an apt in LA so the soundbar with subwoofer works perfect.

Everyone who's buying stuff don't forget to use cashback sites!! Cashbackmonitor.com

Back
Top Bottom