...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

if this is real... it is COPPED.

this is essentially the perfect blackberry hardware-wise. large screen real estate + amazing keyboard =
pimp.gif

I would be all over that assuming it felt proper in the hands. I could imagine the slider being too big/cumbersome and not feeling right.

I love my Bold 9700, but if it was touch + keyboard it would be perfect.

I'm considering goin back to the BB only because I miss BBM.  I can't find anyone to trade with so if that doesn't happen then I'll just ride it out with my iPhone until the new one drops.

@YMCMB are you talking about the Camera Mute app? If so, go to xoxoboon.com and search for "BB camera mute app". Also, I thought that was one of the things included in the Quicklaunch app..anywho if not then just go to xoxoboon..

If someone has an invite code, you can use it on (as far as I know) three different devices. you need to click on the link in the invite email, use the email addy that the person invited subscribed with as the username and the invite code as the pass. After that, you can make your own account. It's a bit of a loophole, but it works. As far as I know, you can only dl it on 3 devices. After that it will ask you to login to social scope before dl-ing it. 

Aight so Ive tried going back pages and reading up on the subject but I still havent been able find what I'm looking for.

I have the Tour for Sprint. When I first got it, my battery life was good money. Last a full day EASILY. Usually more then 24 hours without a charge.

Then I think it was after my first system update, the battery life reduced dramatically.

I added Ubertwitter too (I didnt have it for a while at first). Ive tried limiting its use lately because I think that kills the battery even more, and I make sure to close it completely when Im not using it.

I dont leave the regular browser, or Bolt, open either. The only thing open on the regular is my bbm messaging (which I do ALOT, admittedly).

With all that being said, my battery doesnt last 12 hours most days. If I'm bbm'in a lot, I've seen my phone die completely in like 5-6 hours.

The only thing Ive been able to do to help battery life is reduce the backlight brightness all the way to 10, and timeout to 10 seconds.

Anyone else in the same boat? or know anything I can do about it?

Originally Posted by escobarmeth

If someone has an invite code, you can use it on (as far as I know) three different devices. you need to click on the link in the invite email, use the email addy that the person invited subscribed with as the username and the invite code as the pass. After that, you can make your own account. It's a bit of a loophole, but it works. As far as I know, you can only dl it on 3 devices. After that it will ask you to login to social scope before dl-ing it. 
Can anyone else confirm this?

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

if this is real... it is COPPED.

this is essentially the perfect blackberry hardware-wise. large screen real estate + amazing keyboard =
pimp.gif
its real, but this is the phone ive been waiting for. this thing is gonna be SICKK
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by escobarmeth

Can anyone else confirm this?

Don't listen to that guy, man.

Like, the link in the invite e-mail from SocialScope asks you to click it from your device (it's really just a download link to the app itself). Then from the app, the first screen you see is the enter your invite code box which is where you paste your invite code. There's also a "Sign In" button on the upper corner for people who already have an account. Using your e-mail address and password as the login credentials will not allow you to "make your own account." Ain't no loophole to it, b. One invite code is only valid for one account. Just buy my account from me if you really want SocialScope (Version 0.9.5.108), rwfanatic.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom