...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

OCTOBER 2nd for the Bold on AT&T kids.....get your $$ ready....
From reading Crackberry, they said dealers get to order them Sept. 24, which means they should get them a few days later, so it may even be a fewdays before Oct. 2nd.

The price I believe is $300 w/ 2 year contract. and whatever phone drops for T-Mo (probably the Javelin), it'll be $350 w/ 2 yr. contract.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

OCTOBER 2nd for the Bold on AT&T kids.....get your $$ ready....

sick.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by RellBettaBlues

How can I send images to my phone to use as wallpaper w/o the color getting distorted?
Email your BB email with the pic attached and save it.
The top of the image is different from the rest (that's what I meant to say originally). I am going to have to take it to VZW store thisweekend. It was fine last week.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

So is it true that the Bold is NOT coming to Tmobile?
For the most part... I think yes. It may be exclusive on AT&T for a while before it releases on T-Mobile. I may be wrong on this, and feelfree to correct me, wouldn't it be pointless to release the Bold (which has 3G capabilities) on T-Mo before it rolls out its nationwide 3G network? I readway back that T-Mo would be rolling it out Oct. 1st, but who knows.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

I'm going to stick to my curve for a while.

I need HTML emails though. Anybody?
Update to OS 4.5 and you'll be good. I updated about a month ago, and it has worked great for me, even though its the beta version.

Originally Posted by The Mexican1262

how do you install the themes?
There are some themes you have to download that are on zip files. And there are OTA(over the air) versions where you can dl them straight fromyour BB browser.
Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Here are some themes folks...

http://www.bb.3mtb.com/?page_id=6http://www.bb.3mtb.com/?page_id=6
There are OTA files. Copy the link of any of those themes and email/text it to yourself. Download and enjoy!

Here are some that I have... Both OTA, btw...

USC Trojans Bottom Dock

Chargers Zen 8300

From Crackberry.com (via The Boy Genius):

First and foremost, according to what we have been told, AT&T approached RIM to build the BlackBerry Bold for them. RIM had zeroplans of manufacturing a 3G device at the time. They reluctantly gave in to AT&T and started to manufacture the Bold. You can see their non-3G stance withthe upcoming Kickstart, Javelin, etc. As it was put to us, "AT&T will not be accepting any non-3G phones on it's network." We've clearlyseen this transition take place; we're almost at the point of all 3G handset heaven, so this statement makes sense. The problem with the delays of the Boldis that RIM has the Thunder/Storm up their sleeves...

I won a Kickstart and should have it by the end of October.

Prolly flip that jawn and buy the Javelin though.

My-T.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

I won a Kickstart and should have it by the end of October.

Prolly flip that jawn and buy the Javelin though.

My-T.
Did you see the retail price on the KS?
eek.gif
And it's huge when flippedopen. I would still give it a test run though.

NT, how much is Javelin going to be once it's released on T-Mobile? I can get the curve for free and have activation waived if I buy it now with a1-year contract, but if the Javelin is going to be around $100-150 I might wait for it instead.

Why would you expect a brand new phone to be so cheap when no other RIM device is that cheap when they first release?

My-T.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Why would you expect a brand new phone to be so cheap when no other RIM device is that cheap when they first release?

My-T.
You're right, but I figured that it being their first flip phone, they'd make it a bit more affordable (before contracts/rebates) just totest the waters with it. $400-$500 is pricey for a flip phone.

Back
Top Bottom