...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Mr Stussy 23

just got youtube working on my pearl. joint is :O now... i still need my color trackball back though
smh.gif

Whaa? Care to explain?

you have to upgrade to the new 4.5 OS.

i installed 4.5.0.33 and have since upgraded again to 4.5.0.77.

each time i upgraded i had to have our IT Helpdesk reactivate the Enterprise Activation, so if you're using it for business, keep that in mind.

I've been downloading a bunch of random apps just to see what the phone is capable of...

I have verizon, so apparently i cant DL opera right?

i like google maps, even though i already have navigation..

I got BBWeather..
grin.gif
im not sure what i have to put in the location, cuzwhen i put in my location it doesn't work.

Blkberry Wiki is straight i guess...

What does this mini monitor app do? traffic? what kind..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by thetruth03

I've been downloading a bunch of random apps just to see what the phone is capable of...

I have verizon, so apparently i cant DL opera right?

i like google maps, even though i already have navigation..

I got BBWeather..
grin.gif
im not sure what i have to put in the location, cuz when i put in my location it doesn't work.
laugh.gif
I've been doin the same thing... I don't know about Opera/Verizon, it dl'ed OK on mine(AT&T).

I swear, I'm on Google Maps almost EVERYDAY.
laugh.gif

I saw someone have a nice weather app on their BB and I think it was Weathereye... i could be wrong though. I tried Weathereye and it seems to only locatemajor US cities. Corona, CA no bueno.
ohwell.gif

btw, TRUTH.. peep your inbox.

pin:24872355

When will Verizon release the Thunder? Is there a set date yet?

*It might have been posted, but there is no way I am going to search through all the pages.

I'm not really feeling the whole screen being a button and having to, basically, double-click to start an application...

I can forsee many cracked screens
smh.gif

I'm on Verizon, and I'm using Opera Mini on my 8830- seems to run faster than the BB browser. For weather, I use a program called YWeather, simple butit works.
If anyone cares, Verizon finally released an official version of AIM and ICQ that isn't billed as texts.

I'm w/ everyone else waiting for the Storm

The vid posted today was crap, but gave us a decent look at the features. I don't think that October date is set in stone. My phone is garbage right nowand I just need that 1 month window so I can get a new phone and return it for the storm.

CTIA didn't give us a thing
frown.gif

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

I'm on Verizon, and I'm using Opera Mini on my 8830- seems to run faster than the BB browser. For weather, I use a program called YWeather, simple but it works.
If anyone cares, Verizon finally released an official version of AIM and ICQ that isn't billed as texts.

more info on that?

Just made the switch to the curve, should be receiving mine next week. I only had to pay $50 for the phone and add a line to my family plan + $20 data packagewhich qualifies me for a $50 rebate so in a sense, a free phone on a 1-year contract
pimp.gif

My question is, can I use the phone to make wi-fi calls even though I don't have that t-mobile @ home?

does anyone know if it is possible to make custom ring tones for the blackberry bold? If so can someone tell me how to do this

Got my Curve for ATT in the mail today...free with instant rebate from amazon.com

Anyone else get it from amazon?
I called ATT and originally amazon made me choose the data plan, I talked to the att lady and she asked me what I wanted for my plan.

I cancelled the data plan, Amazon states on their site that theres a $250 fee thatll be charged to your CC if you edit/change your plan. you cant make anychanges for 6 months.

Anyone else do this? did you guys get charged?

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Got my Curve for ATT in the mail today...free with instant rebate from amazon.com

Anyone else get it from amazon?
I called ATT and originally amazon made me choose the data plan, I talked to the att lady and she asked me what I wanted for my plan.

I cancelled the data plan, Amazon states on their site that theres a $250 fee thatll be charged to your CC if you edit/change your plan. you cant make any changes for 6 months.

Anyone else do this? did you guys get charged?

I just got all 3 of my curves in the mail today too, but I'm on t-mobile and it's only a 1 year contract and each line was an added line of only $10per line to my family plan + $20 data plan. Plus, if I cancel my data lines I would only pay $50 for each phone, so not bad.

The Storm sounds like it's gonna be nice, but I gotta toy around with one for a while to see if I can leave the QWERTY behind for a virtual keyboard.Typing on a toucscreen like on the iphone isn't bad, but it's not the same as punching real keys. Should be interesting.

I just got all 3 of my curves in the mail today too, but I'm on t-mobile and it's only a 1 year contract and each line was an added line of only $10 per line to my family plan + $20 data plan. Plus, if I cancel my data lines I would only pay $50 for each phone, so not bad.

Im not talking about fees from Tmobile. Its an agreement between the buyer and amazon.com
Thats why the Curve, Razr2 and other phones are free with a new contrac/upgrade. you just pay shipping.

Back
Top Bottom