...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Had the Bold for ATT and just got the Tour for Verizon since my contract ran out last Friday. Hated the ATT service but the Bold is much better than the Tour. I have 30 days to cancel verizon without being charged. Think I should do it?

So IDK what happened but I guess I ripped of 2 buttons on my 9700 (enter key and the speaker/$ key).

Dont ask.
laugh.gif

Anyway I can get this fixed?

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Search eBay for epik cases, the cheapest best case out for a Berry
Agreed. I got mine from degasis.net  There's a sale right now, any case is 5 dollars, plus he has cheap but good quality screen protectors for a dollar a piece.  Fast shipping too.

9700_logo_black.jpg

9700_circ_black.jpg

Has a bunch of colors, I think the black looks the best.  Thin and doesn't really take away from the look of the phone compared to other cases.

Had my 8900 a little over a year already, and I think its time to upgrade, contemplating about picking up a 9700 from my go-to phone spot.

Haven't been in this thread in awhile, what are the confirmed models that will be releasing soon?

Originally Posted by BangDak

Does it really say Epik on the back though?
Nope.  But the 3rd type of case, which he also has on his website has a red sticker that can be removed that says 9700.  Although I wouldn't recommend it.  The feel isn't as comfortable and feels more coarse to the touch, plus the fit is a lot tighter.  It's called the Pro.

I have the smoked black "Circles" design, very happy with it.  Plus it's only 5 bucks a case and 2 dollar shipping until the 15th, can't beat that.

Originally Posted by GeneGreenRKO

mike23theking-I just did the simple update..so far works fine.
so did I.  I just keep reading about wiping the phone out prior to updating, so I wonder if that's really necessary.  My phone has been fine since updating, so I'm not trippin too much.
Unless, of course, I find out that it IS necessary. LOL

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

So IDK what happened but I guess I ripped of 2 buttons on my 9700 (enter key and the speaker/$ key).

Dont ask.
laugh.gif

Anyway I can get this fixed?

http://cnn.cn/shop/blackberry-bold-9700-keyboard-style-p-7439.html

I actually changed mine before it even broke.  I wanted the keypad with the red numeric numbers and red speaker key.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

where do i see my BB pin#? lol
There's a few ways to get it.

1) Go to Options > Status

2) create an SMS message > type in mypin then press space immediately after. Your pin should come up.

I saw a friend with a storm and another with a bold with the original pokemon game, does anyone know where to find it for the tour 9630?

Im planning on getting a blackberry in the next couple of days just wanted to know what is the best blackberry out for verizon at the moment?

Im sorry but otterbox cases > all

the retail expensive but you can find them on amazon.com for pretty cheap.... like 50% off....

anyone have any good AIM clients i can download? the one that comes with the 9700 is @@#...
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom