Official: Bosh + Wade To The Heat

h3at23:
I'm not saying nothing until I hear from someone else besides ESPNot
Exactly!!
laugh.gif

Ever since that story a few years ago where they completely made up TO's 'suicidal depession', I've taken a 'believe it when I see it' attitude w/ Bristol.

Freaking clowns said that Bron, Wade, and Bosh had a meeting together in Miami, then Bosh and Wade came through like 'When did that happen?', causing ESPN to report the next day 'Uuummm, we've gotten reports that they didn't meet in Miami, but that doesn't mean they didn't talk over the phone. Yeah, that's it; Bron, Wade, & Bosh met over the PHONE yesterday.'
roll.gif
Backtrackin', story-makin' mofos.

Like this guy said, I'll comment on the stuff I know happened, not the stuff ESPNot (
laugh.gif
) said happened. Like, I've seen Amare wearing a Knicks hat, talking about being a Knick & seeing if Bron could join him... so I'll comment on Amare on the Knicks.

h3at23:
Exactly!!
laugh.gif

Ever since that story a few years ago where they completely made up TO's 'suicidal depession', I've taken a 'believe it when I see it' attitude w/ Bristol.

Freaking clowns said that Bron, Wade, and Bosh had a meeting together in Miami, then Bosh and Wade came through like 'When did that happen?', causing ESPN to report the next day 'Uuummm, we've gotten reports that they didn't meet in Miami, but that doesn't mean they didn't talk over the phone. Yeah, that's it; Bron, Wade, & Bosh met over the PHONE yesterday.'
roll.gif

Like this guy said, I'll comment on the stuff I know happened, not the stuff ESPNot (
laugh.gif
) said happened. Like, I've seen Amare wearing a Knicks hat, talking about being a Knick & seeing if Bron could join him... so I'll comment on Amare on the Knicks.

they're not letting any info out and Wojo stumbles across that..

I wonder what team would have interest in saying such a thing?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

h3at23:
Exactly!!
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
We go back to my days in the Jordan forum & I'm "this guy" 
laugh.gif
j/k ska

they're not letting any info out and Wojo stumbles across that..

I wonder what team would have interest in saying such a thing?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

h3at23:
Exactly!!
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
We go back to my days in the Jordan forum & I'm "this guy" 
laugh.gif
j/k ska

congrats to miami

now does this mean bron is coming back? dont know

but what i do know is that pat riley will be back to coach the team to try to get his 6th

congrats to miami

now does this mean bron is coming back? dont know

but what i do know is that pat riley will be back to coach the team to try to get his 6th

Bron is a sucka if he goes to the heat...I still think he is gonna stay with the Cavs(right thing) or bolt to the Bulls(best shot at finals) or Knicks

that miami trio wud be Grant Pippen n Jordan....y wud bron settle for Pippen if he go anywhere else and he is Jordan

Bron is a sucka if he goes to the heat...I still think he is gonna stay with the Cavs(right thing) or bolt to the Bulls(best shot at finals) or Knicks

that miami trio wud be Grant Pippen n Jordan....y wud bron settle for Pippen if he go anywhere else and he is Jordan

I have nothing against Wade or the Heat but I hope Bosh never wins a championship.

I have nothing against Wade or the Heat but I hope Bosh never wins a championship.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Is the East officially the new power conference in basketball?

nope.

I actually think it's getting even.  This new Heat team if they get some average players, Chi Town is on a come up, if Bron goes back to Cleveland = # 1 team, Celtics are still a good team, Orlando...etc  Then you have the Bucks and ATL that seem to have gotten a bit better.

nope.

I actually think it's getting even.  This new Heat team if they get some average players, Chi Town is on a come up, if Bron goes back to Cleveland = # 1 team, Celtics are still a good team, Orlando...etc  Then you have the Bucks and ATL that seem to have gotten a bit better.

nope.

Agreed. Why you think all these dudes are staying in the East? They dont want it with the West.

Back
Top Bottom