OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Originally Posted by True Blues

4294122961.jpg

eek.gif
what? i havent seen that. thats crazy
laugh.gif

Not a single post about the Wings game last night? Blasphemy. I'm going to have to start posting in here.

Sweep and more rest for Zetterburg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

Not a single post about the Wings game last night? Blasphemy. I'm going to have to start posting in here.

pimp.gif

They have looked great and one they get zetterberg the west just becomes more of a toss up...sharks, wings, canucks

pimp.gif

They have looked great and one they get zetterberg the west just becomes more of a toss up...sharks, wings, canucks

/\ yup only one game... cool
laugh.gif
ill take that all day... guess the league doesnt think hes a typically dirty player either
tongue.gif

im in a fantasy post season pool w/ a chance to scoop zetterberg off waivers... drop stamkos, drew doughty, or b. ryan? i dont think kings are winning but hard to drop a dude who jus had a 4 pt night
sick.gif

anyone know how zetts looks? he gets hurt every yr seems like, tough luck but im hopin him and pavel jus beast because dats is just in the zone right now

/\ yup only one game... cool
laugh.gif
ill take that all day... guess the league doesnt think hes a typically dirty player either
tongue.gif

im in a fantasy post season pool w/ a chance to scoop zetterberg off waivers... drop stamkos, drew doughty, or b. ryan? i dont think kings are winning but hard to drop a dude who jus had a 4 pt night
sick.gif

anyone know how zetts looks? he gets hurt every yr seems like, tough luck but im hopin him and pavel jus beast because dats is just in the zone right now

DoubleJs: There are some subtle differences. With the McAmmond hit, Downie was (a) looking for retribution on McAmmond (they had got into it earlier in the game); (b) hit him in the head.

DoubleJs: There are some subtle differences. With the McAmmond hit, Downie was (a) looking for retribution on McAmmond (they had got into it earlier in the game); (b) hit him in the head.

pimp.gif
I have cut back posting in here because it seems like I was just talking to myself
laugh.gif
. It's good to see another Wings fan here because we appear to have no Detroit fans on this board. I don't think we'll sweep becasue Phoenix is due for 1 game to go their way. It's nice to see everyone step up in Hank's absence too.

pimp.gif
I have cut back posting in here because it seems like I was just talking to myself
laugh.gif
. It's good to see another Wings fan here because we appear to have no Detroit fans on this board. I don't think we'll sweep becasue Phoenix is due for 1 game to go their way. It's nice to see everyone step up in Hank's absence too.

He left his feet on both hits....absolute no-no.  Intent to injure was deliberate with both IMO. 

He left his feet on both hits....absolute no-no.  Intent to injure was deliberate with both IMO. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Obviously, it's against the rules, but guys leave their feet all the time without punishment. Downie, though, was suspended based on his reputation, and because there was no penalty on the play. If he had got a GM or even 5, I doubt there would have been a suspension.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Obviously, it's against the rules, but guys leave their feet all the time without punishment. Downie, though, was suspended based on his reputation, and because there was no penalty on the play. If he had got a GM or even 5, I doubt there would have been a suspension.

Shane Doan is a big Gina. Taking shots at the classiest guy in the league. Complete POS. Glad we have the chance to get rid of that dope two years in a row.

Shane Doan is a big Gina. Taking shots at the classiest guy in the league. Complete POS. Glad we have the chance to get rid of that dope two years in a row.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I was shocked the Wings have looked this good TBH. Or I just really overrated Phoenix
laugh.gif
Not shocked because this is a veteran team with star power and a couple youngsters coming up that are doing real good work (Howie, Helm, Abdelkader, Miller to some extent), but they were beyond inconsistent to the point that they looked downright bad coming down the stretch. I'm not surprised they took the first two at the joe, but was definitely surprised with the outcome last night.

Back
Top Bottom