OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Originally Posted by Proshares

I was shocked the Wings have looked this good TBH. Or I just really overrated Phoenix
laugh.gif
Not shocked because this is a veteran team with star power and a couple youngsters coming up that are doing real good work (Howie, Helm, Abdelkader, Miller to some extent), but they were beyond inconsistent to the point that they looked downright bad coming down the stretch. I'm not surprised they took the first two at the joe, but was definitely surprised with the outcome last night.

Detroit just doing what they always seem to do.

Somewhat surprised by the one game, but I have given up trying to understand the severity of punishments by the NHL.

Detroit just doing what they always seem to do.

Somewhat surprised by the one game, but I have given up trying to understand the severity of punishments by the NHL.

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

I was shocked the Wings have looked this good TBH. Or I just really overrated Phoenix
laugh.gif
Not shocked because this is a veteran team with star power and a couple youngsters coming up that are doing real good work (Howie, Helm, Abdelkader, Miller to some extent), but they were beyond inconsistent to the point that they looked downright bad coming down the stretch. I'm not surprised they took the first two at the joe, but was definitely surprised with the outcome last night.

Don't forget Howard who has been solid thus far.

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

laugh.gif

Don't forget Howard who has been solid thus far.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by FOG

Toews sounding mad salty in the post-game interview
laugh.gif

Canucks bringing out the broom tomorrow 
tongue.gif

Why you gotta jinx it? 
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Patrick Kane's misery brings me joy. It's a horrible thing to say....  but really.... I'm a horrible person.

tumblr_lgo8rlIMJ61qd9x6to1_500.gif
No worries broughseph,

We got this... Blackhawks ain't coming back
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by FOG

Toews sounding mad salty in the post-game interview
laugh.gif

Canucks bringing out the broom tomorrow 
tongue.gif

Why you gotta jinx it? 
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Patrick Kane's misery brings me joy. It's a horrible thing to say....  but really.... I'm a horrible person.

tumblr_lgo8rlIMJ61qd9x6to1_500.gif
No worries broughseph,

We got this... Blackhawks ain't coming back
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

i really wish we could see seguin against the habs on thursday. neely basically confirmed that it's not happening
30t6p3b.gif

i really wish we could see seguin against the habs on thursday. neely basically confirmed that it's not happening
30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

2 goals is a meltdown?  Maybe if this was the Bruins.

Cute celebration, Keith. 

Oh wait, you're still down 0-3. 
grin.gif

eyes.gif

2 goals is a meltdown?  Maybe if this was the Bruins.

Cute celebration, Keith. 

Oh wait, you're still down 0-3. 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom