OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by Physicx

playoff hockey...gotta love it

You've gotta!

I can't believe the Kings collapsed like that.

They're calling it, the "Failure on Figueroa"  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

laugh.gif
was an epic collapse tho... where was doughty
30t6p3b.gif

Epic?  It was catastrophic!  
laugh.gif

For all the right plays Doughty makes, there are the occasional bone head moves.  

Still, if the Kings can win this series, we can forget about last night. 

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

For all the right plays Doughty makes, there are the occasional bone head moves.  

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

i was trying to think of a name for it, "Failure on Figueroa" works great

and Doughty...every game he has the potential for a goal, assist, and allowing the game winner. He just let Pavelski stroll by him on the tying goal, ugh. Honestly the whole team was just chasing the puck/the Sharks and watching them fly by during their rally. Hopefully they can pull it off so we can forget about it like you said.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

and Doughty...every game he has the potential for a goal, assist, and allowing the game winner. He just let Pavelski stroll by him on the tying goal, ugh. Honestly the whole team was just chasing the puck/the Sharks and watching them fly by during their rally. Hopefully they can pull it off so we can forget about it like you said.

Originally Posted by frink85

You nailed it right on the head.  
That was the analysis of the whole game, the Kings were caught "puck eying" on a few of the goals they allowed in that second period, and then did it again in OT.   Makes goaltenders look bad. 

I don't see how a player can be so wide open for a one-timer, not once, but several times, and in the playoffs.  

I guess I'm still mad.  
laugh.gif

End rant. 

That was the analysis of the whole game, the Kings were caught "puck eying" on a few of the goals they allowed in that second period, and then did it again in OT.   Makes goaltenders look bad. 

I don't see how a player can be so wide open for a one-timer, not once, but several times, and in the playoffs.  

I guess I'm still mad.  
laugh.gif

End rant. 

I guess I'm still mad.  
laugh.gif

End rant. 

Ha trust dude im still mad too.

And the whole time that was going on, Quick was still putting in work. Defense completely let him down. None of those goals were his fault. Like you said, so many openings, deflections, etc.

I guess I'm still mad.  
laugh.gif

End rant. 

Ha trust dude im still mad too.

And the whole time that was going on, Quick was still putting in work. Defense completely let him down. None of those goals were his fault. Like you said, so many openings, deflections, etc.

alright Flyers time to do work on this team, they are down so just put them one step deeper

Pronger is shooting the puck now so he could be back as early as Friday

alright Flyers time to do work on this team, they are down so just put them one step deeper

Pronger is shooting the puck now so he could be back as early as Friday

Back
Top Bottom