OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

I normally don't complain about officials but these officials for the sabres/flyers have been brutal.
sick.gif

laugh.gif
stop rangers fans...that puck was in the open. good call by the refs to not blow it dead

FWIW id be saying blow the damn whistle too tho if it was lame @#! tim thomas
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
stop rangers fans...that puck was in the open. good call by the refs to not blow it dead

FWIW id be saying blow the damn whistle too tho if it was lame @#! tim thomas
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

The lightning dont know how to play playoff hockey and roloson between the pipes doesnt help... They need to implode that team n get younger... Dunno whose n,the market for aging superstars but lecavlier/st louis/gagne all need flipped while theyre still worth somethin
They just need to get rid of Roloson's old +%! and try to find or develop a young tender. I don't know about "imploding" the team either, they've got a good young core and aren't far away from being a mainstay in the playoffs. I'll agree with trading Lecavalier, but NOT St. Louis......Last year and this year were his 2nd best years in terms of offense and even though he's 35, might as well keep him until he retires cause he's playing like he's 21.

Now I know why Vince Vaughn hasn't made a relevant movie in 10 years.
He's been at Blackhawk games.

Yes, I'm mad.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

The lightning dont know how to play playoff hockey and roloson between the pipes doesnt help... They need to implode that team n get younger... Dunno whose n,the market for aging superstars but lecavlier/st louis/gagne all need flipped while theyre still worth somethin
They just need to get rid of Roloson's old +%! and try to find or develop a young tender. I don't know about "imploding" the team either, they've got a good young core and aren't far away from being a mainstay in the playoffs. I'll agree with trading Lecavalier, but NOT St. Louis......Last year and this year were his 2nd best years in terms of offense and even though he's 35, might as well keep him until he retires cause he's playing like he's 21.

Back
Top Bottom