OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

The lightning dont know how to play playoff hockey and roloson between the pipes doesnt help... They need to implode that team n get younger... Dunno whose n,the market for aging superstars but lecavlier/st louis/gagne all need flipped while theyre still worth somethin

The lightning dont know how to play playoff hockey and roloson between the pipes doesnt help... They need to implode that team n get younger... Dunno whose n,the market for aging superstars but lecavlier/st louis/gagne all need flipped while theyre still worth somethin

my *!@$%%@ fell asleep during the third period of that sharks game...PISSED. this new job is effin up my universe, not down with this wake up at 6am bs

my *!@$%%@ fell asleep during the third period of that sharks game...PISSED. this new job is effin up my universe, not down with this wake up at 6am bs

This *++@ is embarrassing....

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

what a pass to gabs
eek.gif

and ten seconds later
eek.gif
I have the Yankee game on, flipping back and forth with the Rangers. I missed the last two goals. They were scored 10 seconds apart?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

what a pass to gabs
eek.gif

and ten seconds later
eek.gif
I have the Yankee game on, flipping back and forth with the Rangers. I missed the last two goals. They were scored 10 seconds apart?
eek.gif

Caps are making this TOO easy for Lundqvist....unless the crash the net, he's gonna carry this team to a SERIES victory. Dudes are playing too cute out there rather than trying to do dirty work....

Caps are making this TOO easy for Lundqvist....unless the crash the net, he's gonna carry this team to a SERIES victory. Dudes are playing too cute out there rather than trying to do dirty work....

Back
Top Bottom