OFFICIAL Bulls Jordan Jersey Post (BIG update pg. 23 + 24)

yo youngslim do you know what Footlockers in The 757 are getting the jersey cause i work in Lynnhaven and the employes @ that footlicker are like WHAT JORDAN JERSEY.
AIM- lilb75788 My collection MIXTAPES and CD's i got
WANTED: White/Flint XIX size 7 or 7.5 wont have money till August tho because of the HEAT commin later this month

Sorry, but I have yet to see pics of any red away jersey(not rookie) is that one coming out? I hope not because I have the OG.

Youngslim: Good lookin out playboy. SO no White 45 authentic? Ah well
a life to a grave
And that's not righteous ways
[/center]

Quote:
Youngslim: Good lookin out playboy. SO no White 45 authentic? Ah well
no prob. yeah no white 45 auth sucks cuz i want one bad!!! i missed out on my opportunity to cop a personalized one on NBA.com

lilb75788: you know its VA love (no homo) so i'll call up my cousin who works at the Footlocker in Military Circle and ask her if she knows whats up. She's a Jordan fanatic so she will probably have some info! Hopefully i can get that good ol' family discount and get it for around $100 :wink:
wink.gif
*EDIT* I also have 2 of those $20 coupons for Finishline, so if you're copping a pinstripe i'll give you one. Just holla at me on AIM: YoungSlimGHE
YoungSlim757, est. June 8th, 2004
...formerly NTer youngfab
So no, i'm NOT a newbie!

YO youngslim goodlookin out but when i waz on break i waz talkin to the ppl at finishline and they said you cant use any discounts on it not even military discount. the employees cant even use a discount till a week after they release. so i dont think we can use the $20 off thing. you could hook me up with the Footlocker jersey with a discount tho :wink:
wink.gif
. good lookin out tho

AIM- lilb75788 My collection MIXTAPES and CD's i got
WANTED: White/Flint XIX size 7 or 7.5 wont have money till August tho because of the HEAT commin later this month

^^^i think he meant pics of the jersey itself, like maybe a catalog pic, or a FL.com pic or something like that. I would also like to see pics. JM where are you??
So no, i'm NOT a newbie!

18 days and counting people... :wow:
eek.gif

"Ill paypal everyone $20 if Jameer Nelson starts @ PG for Orlando." -f0r real

im sorry im a little late.

i dont have ezsupporter so i dont want to look at all the 21 pages LOL

i just wanted to know it the pinstripe will be a swingman also.
auth. is too much money. if its not then that means the whole month of july all my checks will to twards the auth. i i cant really do that because of school clothes and supp. :\
ohwell.gif
and lets not forget about lunch.
DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A GANSTAstill team anti ds.

Finishline Blk/Red [Pinstripe] Exclusive

Nike Jordan Authentic Jersey
Sizes 48-60 $140.00

Nike Jordan Swingman Jersey
Sizes M-2X $70.00
Sizes 3X-4X $80.00

Check the July's Jordan Brand News for further details. [Provided courtesy of Method Man].

The Cold War is over but the is still getting colder.
-Immortal Technique

^ I read on another post that JM said the date may be pushed back... But how about all the finishline employees do you guys have a date conformed?? ^^^^ don't u work at FL?? Anything??

I dont like swingboys,but this or similar is set to release around 8-15,I didnt hear anything about a white authy though,and I have never seen authys in Footlocker
sidelineapparel_1795_21311841

---------------------
WANTED: Yankees Pinstripe fitted, Av1r3x@yahoo.com
If u dont stand for somethin' you'll fall for anything...

So far it looks like FL will only carry 48 and up when it comes to authentics? Does anyone know if smaller sizes will be available? I see sidelineapparel carries smaller sizes but I'm guessing what they are advertising is subject to change.

if the jersey is coming out on the 25th, stores should be getting them by now, right.

^^^^^not necessarily, cuz a lot of stores dont have the IVs yet
So no, i'm NOT a newbie!

by next week we should know just what jerseys are coming out and where you can cop them.
My girl Serena is back I'm at www.atlrunner.com
Michael Jordan need to purchase the Miami heat
I love air jordans III IV V and sometimes XI
I do not wear jerseys with one number on them

Are these Jerseys going to be available online? or in-store ONLY?

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^Swingman's are all made of the same material, with the advantage of having things stitched on.

Authentic's usually have finer material, and double stitching.
...Chase Dreams and Erase Fiends..-LJK

Thanks "i LyricaLJKilla i", are there any more differences? As far as I know the authentic jerseys are screen printed and not stitched right?

Back
Top Bottom