Official Californication Season 6 Thread

alien.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
 AYOOOO

Frustrating as hell that Hank just can't be SMART about ANYTHING.
Seriously how much of a mess up can one man be? 

Show is only good for Runkle now. Bald cop getting ****** head
roll.gif
I'm tuning in just to see what wild sexual mishap he gets himself in to next.

As soon as meagan good shows breasts or buns i'm out on this show. shes the only reason ive stuck with this show.

Runkle getting sucked by the ****** hook and the man-gina are the only things that saved that episode.... Show is starting to disappoint.

Last episode was eh, not a big fan of the direction the show is going to.
They make it seem like Hank has no brain or that he wants to be in these situations as some self-affirmation.
Runkle though
roll.gif

I love this show, but this season has been a huge disappointment so far. I can't believe they put Rza on this season. 

when runkle found out that was ****** i lost it, but this season has been underwhelming not great not bad

Really REALLY liked the flashbacks for this ep. Stuff going on in the present was cool too.

I was a bit lost in the beginning. What was Hank talking about he didn't do?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Really REALLY liked the flashbacks for this ep. Stuff going on in the present was cool too.

I was a bit lost in the beginning. What was Hank talking about he didn't do?

That he didn't make Samurai beat up his daughters boyfriend.

Megan Goode looked so good in this episode.

This Karen situation is interesting. It was tired & worn out a bit in previous seasons (only cause it's always been an issue), but now that she's with Bates (who I like) it's different. & now that it looks like their having problems, things could be interesting.

Also, first episode I didn't know what to expect from this season. Thought Rza's character was a joke. But it's actually not that bad of an addition.

Meagan Good. Shes a woman who gets more attractive as she gets older. I was impressed with her performance today.

Last nights episode was solid, the flashbacks were
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 @ the extensions/wig Hank wore in the flashbacks.

Runkle and Bates are the best thing about this show right now. i was 'le bored' during this whole episode.

once again... this b' Karen. every time homie is close to moving on, she turns my dude Hanks life upside down. and why is Hank is turning into a cartoon character? he used to be an unfiltered smartasss who's tale of heartbreak would saturate panties... and now he is a half ******ed R&B song writer?

dude went from being a modern day Hunter S. Thompson to a gringo version of The Dream.

if Runkle, Marcy or Needle Nosed Ned arent prominently featured... the lulz are non-existent. at least we get to see my girl Camilla Luddington get nekkid next week.

Meagan is beautiful. id kick a nun in the shin just to brush her hair. but her and RZA on screen together is a bad look. acting skills are severely lacking.

that said...

meagan-good-nipple-slip-s05e06-californication-cap-04.jpg

I thought this past episode was the best of the season, one of my favorite from the the past two seasons in fact.

The flashbacks were used well and didn't feel like a cheap copout to show "here's where things went south". It was strange but nice to see Hank be the good guy and not cheat, and have it be Karen who gave the final push to make the move to California. Did anyone else get the feeling that by refusing the executive, that's why the movie became such a piece of crap? Hank was worried about it being a romantic comedy now, but the exec seemed confident and said to trust him. I'm probably reading into it, but that was something that caught my attention.

I'm cautious of them trying to make Karen and Hank work again, especially after the preview made it look like it was just a comical mistake. Considering they have another season after this one, I don't think getting them together right now makes much sense. I do like Karen feeling her decision to move forward was a mistake, it's interesting at least.. shows that what she thought she needed to do maybe wasn't the right move after all.

And how could you not love Meagan Good.

Back
Top Bottom