Official Californication Season 6 Thread

IS THAT WHAT HAPPENED?! I been searching for hours..... i didn't watch it last night because i got home at 10:34 so i figured I'd catch it later but I haven't been able to find it.

Did that episode air or not?

that's what it seems like my DVR didn't record it...but then i went on IMDB and the episode list said it was going to air yesterday...but it didnt

eddie nero back tonight 
pimp.gif
 this should be good 

Sunday's episode was meh. Runkle stays getting $%+%%@% on
laugh.gif
. Anybody else hate the snobby *%**$ Marcy has turned into besides me?

catching up... still need to see last weeks ep.

i agree, i dont like how bitter marcy has gotten. she used to provide the lulz... at least Stu always brings the comedy.

season has been aite... but i hate how Hank gets treated by his wife and daughter nowadays. chicks seem to overreact to everything and i feel like he's being punished for all his previous errors at once. which is probably the point, but it seems OD.

he tries to cover for Bates and when stuff goes crazy they both tell him to go back to NY and stay out of their lives forever. then the next episode, becca is there to eat breakfast with hank to make him read the script and karen kisses him on the front porch because bates is in rehab and she's lonely. these dumb *%%+*+ are wildly inconsistent and playing with my son hank's emotions.

dude just cant win.

interested to see rza and rob lowe on screen together, nh.

Last week's was good. I didn't see a preview for next week so hopefully they don't patch up things with Hank and Charlie ASAP. Seeing a rift in their friendship would be interesting.. along with Tyler gaining popularity for his writing.

I'm in love with that babysitter.  Hot british women with great breasts 
devil.gif
I hate this tyler dude.  He looks like a giant hobbit and i'm supposed to believe he gets a lot of girls.  I'm also supposed to believe that he's a very talented writer.  I hope afro samurai's goons beat him up again.

Originally Posted by shogun

I'm in love with that babysitter.  Hot british women with great breasts 
devil.gif
I hate this tyler dude.  He looks like a giant hobbit and i'm supposed to believe he gets a lot of girls.  I'm also supposed to believe that he's a very talented writer.  I hope afro samurai's goons beat him up again.

this, I hate how they're trying to make him appear like the "young hank" dude doesn't fit the role hes playing

I hated Charlie this last episode. He's always been pretty pathetic and desperate, but I could have done with him crying less and he almost killed the episode for me. I did love Hank teasing him by saying "motha ****a"

I won't be surprised if/when Tyler and Hank are both threatened when Samurai discovers their involvements with Kali.

Putting Hank in the traditional home/life was cool for a bit.. and they basically did the whole "Karen and Hank get together" without actually making them have sex.

I did love seeing Trixie return, though. It would be interesting to see she and Hank get together like it was hinted.

So much blatant disrespect for my dude Runkle.
30t6p3b.gif

And the worst part is he just takes it.
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Kissing that broad on the mouth after she blew Stu.
sick.gif

Bates.
alien.gif

And how many times are they gonna show or tell us that Tyler is Hank Moody 2.0. Talk about beating a dead horse.

toine2983 wrote:

And how many times are they gonna show or tell us that Tyler is Hank Moody 2.0. Talk about beating a dead horse.

they're trying too hard with this, its beyond annoying 
now we're suppose to believe hes also hooking up with kali 
grin.gif

My guy Runkle gets no RESPECT
30t6p3b.gif

What's up with this crazy chick always showing up
30t6p3b.gif

They just decided to do w/e random shh
eek.gif
@%$+ for the last eps of this season.

I was hoping the confrontation with Samurai would've been in this ep though. Oh well.

Originally Posted by toine2983

literally went and found the thread just to post this...at a certain point you're just insulting your audience, because you think they're too dumb to get it. Show don't tell.

So this is kinda turning out the same way as every Showtime show, where it's all atmosphere and go-to jokes, to hell with the story or characters?

Hank & Runkle need to stop being %*#@+$+ and tell these women what's really going on.

#+*% are they trying to cover for the D-bag boyfriend, Bates, & Stu for?

And yes, I too don't like Becca's bf's storyline. It's getting old.
The baby sitter though
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Hank & Runkle need to stop being %*#@+$+ and tell these women what's really going on.

#+*% are they trying to cover for the D-bag boyfriend, Bates, & Stu for?

And yes, I too don't like Becca's bf's storyline. It's getting old.
The baby sitter though
eek.gif
pimp.gif
im guessing they're saving all of that for the finale next week...

*yawn*

im pretty much tired of everyone on this show besides Hank and Stu.

i kind of wish Becca died in that car accident last season. what happened to her band? that other girl was much more interesting. hate karen more every season and every episode. she's your typical dumb broad.... whose actions never seem to have any negative repercussions. whenever hank wants to be with her, she pulls away... whenever she is married ... she tries to get with hank. such a hypocrite.

then of course, at the end... Hank tries to be the good guy and ends up pissing those two ++#@$ off again. show is getting pretty repetitive and predictable.

im also tired of Becca's boyfriend. dude literally said, 'im a younger, better version of you' .... come on son. we get it.

my girl Camilla is letting hollywood corrupt her.
devil.gif

season finale looks terrible. some kind of dream/hell sequence? meh.

Wow. That Carrie *!%@* is crazy! Hank always finding ways to !#%* up good things
30t6p3b.gif

Pretty sure next season will start off with SPOILER Hank barely living & Carrie dying, but of course Karen is gonna be pissed, etc. They will never be okay.

They didn't even show his hallucination sequence that they showed in the previews.
This season hasn't been as fun as past seasons.  I wish they would've showed him in New York doing all the crazy stuff he usually does.

Kali was bleh.  Not great as past hookups like Rollerblade girl or Sasha Bingham last season 
smokin.gif

That was a strange finale.

Bates leaving and Hank and Karen getting back together worked and was good. Hank's disgust at Becca and Tyler's marriage proposal was funny, and his advice to Tyler to stay away and not torture Becca (like Hank did to Karen), again.. made a lot of sense. The final blow up with Hank, Tyler, and Samurai I liked a lot... but Sam was really going to shoot Hank? Charlie taking a bullet (which was a nice callback) let him finally be brave and not a coward, but I just thought that was absurd. Immediately afterwards everyone is calm and collected and Hank barely cares. Just bizarre.

Once everything was wrapped up and when Hank said he had to stop at Charlie's, we all knew something would happen. I figured Hank would get into an accident or something outside his control. While the ex drugging him is a bit out of his control, it's still a result of his doing in a way.

I don't think they'd kill off Hank and make him some sort of guardian angel/spirit.. although if he and Ashby got into wacky hijinks in the afterlife, I'd like that. I suspect things will pick back up next season either right afterwards or we'll skip ahead a few months.. either way I won't be surprised if after Hank survives it's the same "Hank looks like the bad guy, but really isn't". Give me another season, but I don't quite know what I'd want the show to do at this point.

I highly doubt they'd kill off hank..I could however see hank go into a coma, then they could show him dreaming and hanging out with lew in "hell" again
we also get to see how the other characters react without him being around

Back
Top Bottom