Official Captain America: The First Avenger Thread....OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

How awesome would it be if Logan did make a cameo...But is Hugh Jackman's character under Fox? =(

Yeah, I highly doubt Fox would be cool with that although that'd be the single best cameo of all time if they were able to get Hugh Jackman with an uncredited cameo as Logan just somewhere in the back or something
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

How awesome would it be if Logan did make a cameo...But is Hugh Jackman's character under Fox? =(

Yeah, I highly doubt Fox would be cool with that although that'd be the single best cameo of all time if they were able to get Hugh Jackman with an uncredited cameo as Logan just somewhere in the back or something
pimp.gif

I hope it has a good story, because I'm not a fan of Cap at all.
Can't wait to see him in The Avengers though. Hopefully, we get a peek at the new suit somewhere in the end of The First Avenger.

Can't wait to see him in The Avengers though. Hopefully, we get a peek at the new suit somewhere in the end of The First Avenger.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

YOU'RE NOT A FAN OF CAP? YOU MUST HATE AMERICA!
boo-this-man.gif

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

YOU'RE NOT A FAN OF CAP? YOU MUST HATE AMERICA!
boo-this-man.gif

Back
Top Bottom