Official Captain America: The First Avenger Thread....OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by theone218

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

Since the shield was in Iron Man and it looks like they say "Mr. Stark" in Cap America -- does that mean Stark goes back in time?
na that's howard stark, Tony Stark's dad
he has a big role in creating captain america correct?
in the film he's on the Project Rebirth Team lead by Abraham Erskine to create the Super Soldier Serum. He's probably the person to develop weapons for Captain America. I don't remember him being mentioned as apart of that project in the comics at all

Originally Posted by theone218

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

Since the shield was in Iron Man and it looks like they say "Mr. Stark" in Cap America -- does that mean Stark goes back in time?
na that's howard stark, Tony Stark's dad
he has a big role in creating captain america correct?
in the film he's on the Project Rebirth Team lead by Abraham Erskine to create the Super Soldier Serum. He's probably the person to develop weapons for Captain America. I don't remember him being mentioned as apart of that project in the comics at all

i wonder who's gonna play johnny storm if they ever decide to make a secret wars movie, since chris evans is now captain america and not the human torch anymore...

i wonder who's gonna play johnny storm if they ever decide to make a secret wars movie, since chris evans is now captain america and not the human torch anymore...

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

With F4 being rebooted, it really won't really matter anymore

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

really? nice, cause ff4 movie wasnt all that.. especially rise of the silver surfer, since they didnt even show him for a full 15 minutes. and i do hope they'll make a secret wars movie..

really? nice, cause ff4 movie wasnt all that.. especially rise of the silver surfer, since they didnt even show him for a full 15 minutes. and i do hope they'll make a secret wars movie..

Is F4 being rebooted through Marvel or Fox? If Marvel, then anyone can play Johnny Storm. 
A friend was telling me that Marvel should just do a movie on the Secret Wars. That would be insane. 

Is F4 being rebooted through Marvel or Fox? If Marvel, then anyone can play Johnny Storm. 
A friend was telling me that Marvel should just do a movie on the Secret Wars. That would be insane. 

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

F4 movies are still owned by Fox, so as dope as a Secret Wars movie would be, there's just too many different companies owning each movie property that I think, as of right now, it would be impossible to get done.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

F4 movies are still owned by Fox, so as dope as a Secret Wars movie would be, there's just too many different companies owning each movie property that I think, as of right now, it would be impossible to get done.

laugh.gif

Howard Stark
_tempw12.jpg

Why does Cap have crazy looking feet?  So the super soldier process only had a weird effect on his feet?  I tried to look on wikipedia but didn't see anything.  

Why does Cap have crazy looking feet?  So the super soldier process only had a weird effect on his feet?  I tried to look on wikipedia but didn't see anything.  

Back
Top Bottom