Official Captain America: The First Avenger Thread....OUT NOW!!!

the beginning is exactly how I thought the movie would start, since that's usually the formula for Marvel origin movies

the beginning is exactly how I thought the movie would start, since that's usually the formula for Marvel origin movies

Fight clip
pimp.gif

Not like it matters too much, but the initial reviews coming in are somewhat decent. Someone wrote, "better than Green Lantern, but not as good as Iron Man," which is basically what I expected.

Not like it matters too much, but the initial reviews coming in are somewhat decent. Someone wrote, "better than Green Lantern, but not as good as Iron Man," which is basically what I expected.

Got my midnight tickets for tomm night with my boys and some fam, and I can't wait.  As long as it's as good as Thor, I'll be very happy

Got my midnight tickets for tomm night with my boys and some fam, and I can't wait.  As long as it's as good as Thor, I'll be very happy

film felt extremely rushed, 0 character development. chris evans and red skull killed it. other than that, sort of garbage. last fight scene was quick as well. early screening didnt show post-credit scene.

wait for the r5.

film felt extremely rushed, 0 character development. chris evans and red skull killed it. other than that, sort of garbage. last fight scene was quick as well. early screening didnt show post-credit scene.

wait for the r5.

Latest reviews coming in are indicating that the flick will be solid. Great to hear after the financial and critical debacle that was Green Lantern (even thought I still liked it).
Also, displayed at SDCC, Cap's new suit for The Avengers.

Latest reviews coming in are indicating that the flick will be solid. Great to hear after the financial and critical debacle that was Green Lantern (even thought I still liked it).
Also, displayed at SDCC, Cap's new suit for The Avengers.

Looks like the one in the poster revealed a few weeks ago was accurate, which is weird because Thor has sleeves but he didn't in the trailer and IM is still wearing Mark IV?
KcX65.jpg

Looks like the one in the poster revealed a few weeks ago was accurate, which is weird because Thor has sleeves but he didn't in the trailer and IM is still wearing Mark IV?
KcX65.jpg

I'm guessing that was just a rough pic for Thor and the Iron Man suit in that pic and this one below look to be the Mark VII since you can see he has shoulder bells like War Machine in the Avengers film
ironavenger.jpg

Here's Cap's
detail.jpg

I'm guessing that was just a rough pic for Thor and the Iron Man suit in that pic and this one below look to be the Mark VII since you can see he has shoulder bells like War Machine in the Avengers film
ironavenger.jpg

Here's Cap's
detail.jpg

Back
Top Bottom