*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

I tried to order the flints on finishline.com but it said that my billing address is wrong :smh:
nono.gif
@#%$?

my friend hooked me up on wed a pair in each for retail, i also got some matchin shirts...i love these

saw both dem joints out today they both dope...

the purple is where its at tho holmes... something about the purple lures me in, it gives me that soulful feelin' and i think i know exactly what it is too... it symbolizes someone VERY cool i know... :wink:
wink.gif

Froggy, I miss the way things use to be between us, the way we use to treat each other, the natural feeling you give me, but it's like we don't respect each other anymore & I don't like it one bit. I liked having u around. As much as I claim u use me, I love nothing better than being the one that does anything u ask me to. I realize I can NEVER love anyone the way I love you.
[/b]​

Quote:
I had to wait in line for about an hour..but I must say..it sure was worth the wait.....

DENG WHERE U FROM ARE U SERIOUS WE GOT HELLA PAIRS OF CARDINALS HERE WHERE IM FROM....JUSS THE FLINT'S ARE THE ONES THAT SOLD OUT.
team VALLEJO YADADABO0b0o!

I got these release backwards. I thought the Cardinals would sell out way before the Flints but I guess I was wrong. Is it the colorway or hype?
====================================
MySpace
I made an airplane out of stone...
I always did like staying at home.​

I got my pairs with ease. Friend went in at 11:30 though, and was still able to cop his :wow:
eek.gif

I rather like this overproduction, I don't care how many people get them as long as I get mine.

JB should take note, more shoes means more happy customers and the more happy customers there are more people that are "loyal" to the brand in general. So stores will ask bigger orders and ultimately increase revenue sales.

At least I can retire the OG's now...

wak9dg.jpg

i went late so i thought they would sell out but i saw a pair and they seemed big so i thought i was out of luck...but it turned out to be my size (8.5).... i put them on they fit good...i was suprised how big thye look....they look better with shorts on.... imo

Eastbay called my phone and left me a message saying that I had to call them back. I ordered from Eastbay Friday night/Saturday morning, so I was pissed because I was thinking that they were going to cancel my order. However, when I called them, they just wanted to verify that my shoes are being sent to Los Angeles (currently @ UCLA), instead of San Jose (hometown). After verifying the address, the lady said that my shoes will be shipped tomorrow and it should arrive in around 4-10 days. For once, Eastbay did not let me down.
"I realized that if I was going to achieve anything in life I had to be agressive. I had to get out there and go for it... I know fear is an obstacle for some people, but it's an illusion to me."
- Michael Jordan

just ordered my pair from sidelinefootwear. Anyone had bad experiences with them?
"If my shoes are lucky they only gettin 3 or 4 wears and i've been doin this for about 3 or 4 years"

I think the problem with releasing a bunch of every shoe is ultimately, it's hard to tell what'll sell.

Go visit a mom and pops spot near you that has every color of the XIVs sitting on the shelves, and the XXIs, and the team concepts. It's just tough to do I think.

^^^its not hype, its that less were produced and it is an interesting colorway, not as plain...

I have a Size 12 Flint, they run big and my Size 11.5 Cards fit perfect. I'm going to put them on E-Bay in a few hours if no-one here wants them, but keep in mind that I was one of the few that bought from Kicks R Us, meaning, I want $213.99 shipped.

Nobody is going to buy for 213.99 shipped.
You got took buddy, should of waited. At least on E-bay you'd make somewhere near retail I presume.

Went out to Timesquare today and Cardinals were still everywhere. I didn't see any Flints though. I still wanna see a pair in person.
Wanted:size 8 or 8.5
AJ VIII - white/black/red
AJ XII - taxis and nubucks

vkhoj, they will sell, Kicks R Us is Sold out and did that twice already. People will pay that amount easy, no-one on NT may do it, and it may take a minute which is cool but if I don't get it all back, I will get most of it.

vkhok, they will sell. Kicks R Us has sold out twice already. They are limited=higher money. Now no-one on NT may buy them but I will just list them on E-Bay and get all if not most of it back. I just didn't feel like dealing with E-Bay.

THE CARDINALS LOOK FRESH IN PERSON..AND THE FLINTS...WELL WHAT CAN I SAY..MY FAV. COLOR... I WAS JUST LOOKING AT THEM EARLIER TODAY...WILL DO THE SAME AFTER MY NIGHTLY FIXING OF NT...LOL...IM LOVIN THESE VII'S AND THE PRODUCTION NUMBERS..THANX JB

Had work yesterday [Saturday] until 6:00 PM...

After work, did a clean sweep of 5 malls... Not a single pair of Flint Grey VIIs in men sizes,

and buttloads of Cardinal VIIs everywhere.

Shocking for me to see that many Cardinals... I could buy a pair of Cardinals if I go to Ikea.

When will stores re-up on these..? 'Cause I'm pretty aggravated.

FOR SALE:
'06 Sheed AF1s in size 9, Foot Patrol Air Stabs in size 8, DMP in size 8...
WANTED:
Your "DS" or "VVVNDS" HIDDEN RESOLUTION Zip-Up in XL
...And on the hunt for PLAYSTATION AF1s in size 8.5 or 9!

^^THE ONLY STORES I EVER SAW REUP ON A RELEASE WAS NIKETOWN..AND THAT WAS THE FIRST RELEASE OF VII'S...THEY REUPED ON BLK/RD ONES.

Back
Top Bottom