Official Casey Anthony Trial - Walking Out of Jail a Free Woman @ 12:00am 07/17/2011

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

im sorry but
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Word

Beat Murder Like The %*+% Is Ok...
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

the reasonable doubt the defense brought up was complete bs only a moron would fall for. the dad did it? that's your reasonable doubt? all this and the only charge she getting hit for are the (provable) lies she told the police.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

so basically its "#%@! the dead kid" now huh.

the judicial system in these united states of america, is faulty and flawed.

her child was missing for a month. she was partying.
she didnt even really care.

that kid died a terrible death and those are the only ones that really hit me in the heart.
That jury really let a sociopath walk the streets again.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

See I told you we're sunburnt ******s down here *buys a bottle of scotch and a hand gun*

Her parents, knew she did it.

They showed no happy emotion when the verdict was read. Didn't go up to her, hug her, cry, nothing.

All they did was get up and walk out the courtroom looking like
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

Only a pretty white girl. Only in America.

indifferent.gif

%%*# outta here. 
indifferent.gif
 U forgot bout OJ already huh?
And im MAD shocked that she got off for both 1st Degree murder and Manslaughter ... wow ... just wow

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Her parents, knew she did it.

They showed no happy emotion when the verdict was read. Didn't go up to her, hug her, cry, nothing.

All they did was get up and walk out the courtroom looking like
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
Thats the crazy part too... Even the rents knew she did it...
30t6p3b.gif

LOL bringing up OJ when the entire history of US Judicial system has been favorable to whites

DO THE KNOWLEDGE

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

LOL bringing up OJ when the entire history of US Judicial system has been favorable to whites

DO THE KNOWLEDGE
So much irony in that statement

You guys are dense. I'm done with this nonsense. Bringing up OJ like that's some common occurrence. Get real. The system is beyond broken.

i didnt follow this story at all, but based off what i heard...thought she was guilty.

Florida police failed Caylee Anthony by not following up hard enough initially on the report of the dead body by Kronk. They would have had a lot more evidence before the further decomposition. All the evidence was circumstantial, and that makes it hard for a jury to find no reasonable doubt. 

Back
Top Bottom