OFFICIAL *******.COM THREAD (Tons of free stuff)

If you don't like reading and you just want your free stuff, PM me your e-mail address and you can look into ityourself.

*******.com is a website that launched last August and is known for giving away a huge variety of free thing. In it's first few months it has alreadygiven out thousands of prizes ranging from things like video games, to laptops, to snowboards, to paintball guns, and a whole lot more. At first I was veryskeptical about this site but there is overwhelming evidence that it is very legit. All you need to do to get free stuff is earn PTZ. Currently, the only wayto earn PTZ is to log on everyday and answer the Daily which is just a question with no right or wrong answer. It is very simple and with this processyou'll earn 4 PTZ a day assuming you aren't a Z Lister. There are hundreds of prizes and some are actually very cheap. For example, xbox games areonly 100 PTZ. This could average out to getting a free video game every 25 days assuming you remember to spend 30 seconds every day logging on and answeringthe Daily.

To become a Z lister, you need to invite 20 people to the site (You get 2 PTZ per invite). Once you're a Z lister, you earn double the PTZ and get a freet shirt. This means 8 PTZ a day. The PTZ build up VERY fast. This is an awesome deal and there is really nothing you have to lose.

About Section Directly From the Website:

******* is the place to go to buy the coolest stuff at the lowest prices, watch exclusive video, discover new music, play the hottest games, hang out with your friends - and get rewarded for just about EVERYTHING you do on the site.

Our mission is to be your daily habit, not a site for your parents or grandparents looking for their long-lost friends from Kindergarten.

One other thing you'll love about ******* are PTZ (or "Pointz"). PTZ are *******' proprietary loyalty "currency" that you earn whenever you buy, watch, play, share, invite friends, or even just show up on *******. Redeem PTZ at the PTZ Place for incredible prizes, great products and dream experiences.

Too Good to Be True? Why are we doing this? To thank you for joining early. To build a ******* community of cool, stylish, cutting-edge people who love to buy great brands. To give you a taste of how PTZ will work when we go live this fall. And to test out different prizes and PTZ levels. That's key. This version of PTZ Place is a test. PTZ levels will change when the full ******* site launches.

******* is set to launch sometime in the Fall 09. Members who sign up now will get to explore and help shape the site before the launch. We hope you'll join us.

FAQ Directly From the Website:

1. What is *******: ******* is an invitation-only website created to connect members through commerce, content and community. Watch exclusive video, discover new music, play games, connect with friends, and get rewarded for it. The more often you visit, the more opportunities you have to earn PTZ (or "Pointz"), *******' own form of currency. ******* was founded in March, 2009.

2. What types of products can be purchased at *******: Members will be able to purchase a wide range of products from apparel, accessories, electronics, games, sports equipment and other products from hundreds of well known brands. Members will also be able to purchase digital assets such as music, videos, art, and decals.

3. Is ******* a scam: ******* is a real company. It is funded by Liberty Media, one of the largest media companies in the US. The Chief Executive Officer of ******* is Kathy Savitt, a former executive at Amazon.com and American Eagle Outfitters.

4. Why is ******* giving away prizes at low levels on PTZ Place: First, we just want to thank you for getting involved at the very beginning. You rock. Plus, you're helping us build the coolest group of brand trendsetters every time you invite friends to *******...but you probably knew that. And finally, we want you to try out the different PTZ levels to get a taste of how everything will work when we go live this fall. This version of the PTZ Place is a test for us to figure out what you like, what we like, and how together we can make ******* unbelievable when it officially launches.

5. Why is everything "Fresh Out" in PTZ Place: We are "fresh out" because the overwhelming early response to ******* blew right through our initial inventory. We will re-stock PTZ Place with new items starting this Friday, August 14.

6. Why aren't people receiving invites: The overwhelming early response to ******* has occasionally maxed out our capacity to send email invitations. We are still in a beta learning phase. We are adding capacity every day. You should now be able to send and receive invites successfully. Invites that you already entered into the system should have been sent by now. You still may not be able to invite friends directly through Facebook. We are working really hard to fix that fast.

7. Will ******* ship internationally: Once ******* begins selling products this fall, we will ship to many countries outside the US (check back at launch time for a complete list).

8. When will I get my Z-List t-shirt: Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.

9. How many accounts can I have: Members are entitled to one account per person. Each person within a household can have their own account.

10. I want to play the game again, but can't: The game is a one-time-only way to earn bonus PTZ when you first join *******.

11. How will ******* make money: Starting this fall, you will be able to purchase products at *******. But don't worry, PTZ Place will still be around, with way more prizes and experiences than there are now. Members will be able to earn PTZ every time they buy, watch, play, share, invite friends, or simply show up on *******. PTZ will be redeemable for both products and experiences.

12. When will ******* launch: ******* is launching in stages. PTZ Place, *******' Prize Redemption Center, is now live. Other components will be launched soon. The complete site will be launched this fall.

Proof that this site is totally legit:
8726_102694926412967_100000173798624_75898_8151911_n.jpg
8822_279339700281_694950281_9005253_4481803_n.jpg
9532_140433589817_579024817_2693345_7724309_n.jpg
8928_1142879249751_1160572464_30373484_4841105_n.jpg
lockerz2.jpg
macwnm.png
http://cheatingnetwork.net/forums/attachments/received-mail-today/1407d1251812922-*******-lockerz4.jpg
10428_137809307869_785522869_2396543_7242712_n.jpg

Link to their Facebook Page.

They restock every month on the 15th. September 15th was their biggest restock yet and they have been shipping out hundreds of prizes every day.

Pic of their warehouse:
7330_137811078596_80976158596_2665473_4708701_n.jpg
7330_137811068596_80976158596_2665472_2283039_n.jpg

PM me your e-mail address and I will send you an invite right away.

Feel free to post with questions or comments.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

do you not see the 2 page topic on the FIRST page?
No I did not because apparently that topic was made while I was making mine
ohwell.gif

how are dudes getting in the thousands of points? i know that mbp was in the 2ks at least.

Originally Posted by doosta45

how are dudes getting in the thousands of points? i know that mbp was in the 2ks at least.
People create websites or make youtube videos. 250 invites = 1000 PTZ
Originally Posted by Orange Soda Man

nerd.gif
Anyone else need invites
nerd.gif
Looks like just about all of NT are now members
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheTim11

PM me for invites

if you have a Yahoo account...upgrade to GMail NAOOOWWW!!!!
QFT. Yahoo takes forever to receive the invites..

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]PM me for an invite[/color]
pimp.gif

btw on average without any referrals points, how many points a day can you get? 10 points per day?

Back
Top Bottom