OFFICIAL CONVERSE THREAD

I wonder what the difference is between this chuck Taylor 2 & the converse skate Chuck Taylor they both have lunarlon and the skate comes in high & low wrapped in canvas/leather/suede

inb4 chuck pre-orders are posted on ebay
roll.gif

sold-out? yeesh!

Will just wait and try and catch a pair on deep discount a year from now.

"The Limited Edition and collectible Chuck Taylor All Star II sneakers are now on pre-sale. Each pair is individually numbered and delivered in exclusive, Limited Edition packaging. Order now before they’re gone. Limit one pair per order."

It says that they're available on 7/28/15, gonna take a wild guess and say that these will be just regular pairs without limited edition numbering and packaging

Dont need that hypebeast limited edition ****

Just give me a regular *** CT II pair in classin black/white.

damn haven't bought chucks since maybe 7th grade. How's the sizing for these? I'm usually a 9-9.5 and have wide feet.

Chuck 2's are live on Converse.com. They state it runs a half-size large (as expected, but does that mean from normal Chucks or from normal shoes?).

Last edited:
With the Lunarlon technology, finally had to take the plunge and cop my first pair.

I wanna cop a black pair of the IIs and a white of the original chucks. has anyone seen em cheaper than $55 shipped?

I just tried them on in the mall and they are nice. They pretty much feel like the originals but the tongue and upper are sturdier, and the sole is nice and marshmallowy with the lunarlon.

I wouldn't worry about them selling out. They are chucks. Super duper mass produced shoe. I'll def grab a pair when i find a nice price.

I just tried them on in the mall and they are nice. They pretty much feel like the originals but the tongue and upper are sturdier, and the sole is nice and marshmallowy with the lunarlon.

I wouldn't worry about them selling out. They are chucks. Super duper mass produced shoe. I'll def grab a pair when i find a nice price.
Can you tell us how they fit? Tts or half size down w the new lunar sole. I sized a whole size down in the ogs. Thanks

Can you tell us how they fit? Tts or half size down w the new lunar sole. I sized a whole size down in the ogs. Thanks
Half size down was perfect. However, they fit very similar to the OGs. They felt fine/the same in the same size that I wear the OGs. 

Tried them on at journeys and they are Super Comfortable. I need to go up half size from my Normal All Star size because they are too snug with the lunarlon insole.

To explain sizing, its not as easy as saying TTS. We all should know as All Star Fans, that Converse US sizing is the same as UK sizing. In Nike, US sizing is 1 size more than UK sizing.

In Nike's, my TTS is an 8.5 which is a UK 7.5.

In regular All Stars, I wear an 8 US which is also and 8 UK, but if you convert to Nike, its really a 9 US.

In the Chuck II, I needed and 8.5 US which is a 8.5 UK, and translated to Nike, is a 9.5 US.

So half size up from my normal size in Converse All Stars, but translated to Nike, its a full size up from TTS in Nikes.

I know that's confusing, but that's why they always say All Stars run big, when they really don't.

So what you're saying is half size up from regular All-Stars.

I saw them in store today. Didn't try in yet but I'll def cop these on discount. I love that the tongue has elastic straps on the sides to keep it in place and locked down. They're crazy light too compared to other chucks.

I've heard they fit more true than regular All Stars. I went with an 8 which is what I normally wear for All Stars since there are no half sizes. The lunarlon will compress a little with time and wear.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom