OFFICIAL CONVERSE THREAD

I usually wear a 12 in Nike and Jordans but since I have heard so many different things I just stayed true to size

Yea i wear 9.5 in j's and 9 in chucks. Imma just go this weekend and try them on see which size fits better.

I know I would rather have too much room than not enough. Went with a 11.5 in all my Vs not with IVs though, had my foot feeling all cramped up in my jordan black cement iv.

Tried on a pair of TTS just for my peace of mind and they had too much room and heel slippage.

Well it looks like I wont be getting mine Fnl just cancelled my order. Probably because I used my wc $20 off and they knew they could get full price so they cancelled mine. Oh well I might just get some regular black chucks since nobody has any of the 2. I also might just wait its not like I am dieing to get a pair anyway.

Well it looks like I wont be getting mine Fnl just cancelled my order. Probably because I used my wc $20 off and they knew they could get full price so they cancelled mine. Oh well I might just get some regular black chucks since nobody has any of the 2. I also might just wait its not like I am dieing to get a pair anyway.
What color and size you wanted?

I used my rewards card on my order and got mines.Remember you can call and use your rewards card after you order.Just call them and they will apply it to your order.It will show a -$20 refund on your cc statement.

FNL got these in some stores too.

I wanted the black in a size 12 but their email said they couldn't find them in stores. It let me use my wc when I checked out.

I'm not really worried about it. I am sure Converse has tons of these. Not like they are limited. I will just wait Journeys said they were getting some next month.

I wanted the black in a size 12 but their email said they couldn't find them in stores. It let me use my wc when I checked out.

I'm not really worried about it. I am sure Converse has tons of these. Not like they are limited. I will just wait Journeys said they were getting some next month.
Yea I bought mines from journeys on the 28th but they backordered until 9/11 now.

Picked up the Chuck 2's in red hi top. The quality and comfort is definitely improved, they feel real nice. 

I got my Blue Chuck IIs today. I would never have worn the originals with shorts but for some reason I like these with my shorts. The changes have made this shoe legitimately comfortable. I am going to have no problems wearing these whenever. Can't wait to show em off.
If anyone is looking for a 10.5 in the Blue High Top I ordered some and then realized they were too big for me. I am willing to sell them if anyone is interested otherwise I will just send them back.

Nice pics, I ordered a black pair lets see if I will actually get these. FNL cancelled my order but I ordered from KUSA. Is everyone going down a half size?

Last edited:
Yeah I normally wear a 9.5 or 10 in Nike and most other shoes. I wear 9 in Chucks so I just went with that and they are great.
I have a pair of 10.5 Blue Chuck IIs because I read the sizing wrong on Champs. I am willing to sell them or else I will just send them back. My friend tried them on and they fit him and he wears an 11 in Nike.

Nice on feet pics, I'm definitely getting a blue pair as well, I like how they made the colors a little bolder and and added colored laces

Grabbed a pair of the black ii's. Overall leaps and bounds better than the "classic" pairs. Don't think I can go back to those again. Will grab the whites for sure and possibly the Reds

was just runnign throught he trhead. the COnverse 2s actually sold out?? or are still sold out?

Saw someone with some black lows at the gym yesterday, they made the missile a lot brighter then it used to be. Canvas also looks better then the originals. Within the next couple weeks I'm gonna grab a blue, black and white pair

Back
Top Bottom